Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a new Instagram for the draw so make sure you report that too - @dubai_goldenticket

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He might as well of just opened a bloody 'gofundme', because let's be honest, thats exactly what it is. Poor broke bear 🤣

Also, the wording states the ticket you are buying entitles you to it, not that it's a chance for you to win...legally I'm sure this wouldn't stand up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really wish some one would beat him up to knock him down a peg, I know it’s not a nice thing to think but people like him deserve it!!’

He is also following the people who buy the tickets...well the young blonde ones anyway! And his story about how the winner will go out with him on the pull one night and if its two girls..then winks to the camera. I almost vommed in my mouth. Absolute cretin!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Didn't him and Scott T have a charity boxing match a few years ago? I don't like scotty T myself but hope he won.

Reactions: 5
He might as well of just opened a bloody 'gofundme', because let's be honest, thats exactly what it is. Poor broke bear 🤣

Also, the wording states the ticket you are buying entitles you to it, not that it's a chance for you to win...legally I'm sure this wouldn't stand up.
Has anyone checked when Ramadam is - I bet it’s then so it’s cheaper to go

Baffled as to how this prick gets away with things.
also claimed he’s been in rehab and therapy getting help which is funny considering he’s drinking all over his social media once again. Two days after the whole Georgia thing came out he spoke on his Instagram story laughing and at the end said ‘I’m celebrating tonight and you know what that means, someone’s getting fucked’
I don’t know about anyone else but he makes my skin crawl, very sick bloke.

Reactions: 22
When did he admit his family weren’t speaking to him?
On his insta story yesterday, it was a bit of a fhrow away comment. He said he would get someone “proper” to draw the name in the raffle and not get a friend or family to do it “none of my family are talking to me anyway” he said.

Reactions: 8
Reported the Dubai golden ticket account as well as the grid post and two stories. Eugh - he makes
Me feel sick.. why the duck would anyone want to spend any time with him. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 14
In all his insta posts he is on his own. All the others in Dubai are with people/friends.... he is nearly always alone..... funny that.

Dubai is a very lonely place to live as a single person in a pandemic. The reality of living in a city where you have to wear masks everywhere and a lot of nightlife and tourism is closed must be hitting him. The videos he puts are of a handful of tourist places. You can eat and drink without a mask but that’s it- he will have to wear a mask walking about, shopping, getting a haircut, everything. Most people aren’t pricking about in bars they are going to work and school and doing normal things. It’s the weekend here now so he’s in for another quiet day I reckon.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.