Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to report when you start a new thread so we don't have two open - Please read our rules and why they're important
Thanks to @Voiceofreason2020 who got the most votes on a new name suggestion!

Recap -

He admitted he could fake a suicide to get people to feel sorry for him.
Thinks we're all jealous and hating on him because he's in Dubai.
Hasn't shown any remorse for what he did to Georgia.
Still being disrespectful to locals in Dubai.
Claims he now has a visa and property in Dubai.
Posted a questionable video to his instagram page - (View it for yourself to make your own opinion, i know what mine and most of ours is!)

Feel free to add any more i'm sure i've missed loads!

I'm shocked anyone thinks that video was a sincere cry for help. It was a deeply calculated, manipulative move that will be feeding his narc supply a treat.

"When people show you who they are, believe them".

Reactions: 55
Another thread already lol. I can’t keep up 🤣 so what game is this rancid bleep going to come up with next? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. He’s not crying out for help he’s crying out for attention there’s a big difference! He knows exactly what he’s doing & I can’t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
I’ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. He’s not crying out for help he’s crying out for attention there’s a big difference! He knows exactly what he’s doing & I can’t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!
Im so sorry for your loss ❤

Reactions: 7
Im so sorry for your loss ❤
Thank you ❣ It’s absolutely infuriating that people are sticking up for a man who only days ago was mocking people who commit suicide. His lack of empathy towards people with mental health problems is disgusting & the fact he’s using his own mental health for attention is vile!

Reactions: 25
I also think that if the video was real then someone - manager/family/legal rep etc would have come on his account today & done a statement. To just leave that video up like that for further speculation just supports that it’s not a genuine thing.
He definitely needs some serious intervention & professional help.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Someone who commits Suicide doesn’t tell people that’s what they are going to do. My cousin who was 15 committed suicide during the first lockdown and no one had any inkling he was even depressed never mind suicidal. People who are that depressed hide their feelings very well and are not confident enough to share their feelings like that in my opinion. Bear is a sicko and I hope the police charge him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Someone who commits Suicide doesn’t tell people that’s what they are going to do. My cousin who was 15 committed suicide during the first lockdown and no one had any inkling he was even depressed never mind suicidal. People who are that depressed hide their feelings very well and are not confident enough to share their feelings like that in my opinion. Bear is a sicko and I hope the police charge him.
I appreciate everyone deals with things differently and often these things are a cry for help.. but to me it seems contrived and manipulated... to film it , upload it to your page with a caption and leave comments on screams attention seeking...the nice comments will fuel his self indulgence and belief he is gods gift to us all. I do think he has serious MH issues, perhaps exacerbated by drunk/ drugs but I feel this post wasn’t one from a man genuinely considering ending his life... but I’m no expert. I don’t wish him harm but hope he gets the help he needs to address his troubled behaviours. My ex was a narcassist and the traits are easy to spot.. Bear will never fully own up to his wrongdoings .. simply ignore/ blame others. People like that end up pushing those who truly care away from them so I do hope this is a wake up call to change his ways.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think even he has enough cheek to come on Instagram after this and laugh about it... he’ll have some bull story and some people will lap it up like they always do

Reactions: 13
I keep checking the news (daily mail etc) to see if anyone is reporting on it and theyre not. This seems odd as a couple reported on it just a few days ago. Does anyone else thinlk thats weird? Do you think they are just staying well clear or cant say anything because its a police matter now?

Reactions: 12
I keep checking the news (daily mail etc) to see if anyone is reporting on it and theyre not. This seems odd as a couple reported on it just a few days ago. Does anyone else thinlk thats weird? Do you think they are just staying well clear or cant say anything because its a police matter now?
that is weird! I think they could report on the fact that he’s posted that particular video?I bet that’s what he wants though! More attention for him

Reactions: 2
I think after Caroline Flack they perhaps do hold back a little but also he’s not exactly world famous is he?!

Reactions: 10
Maybe they’re waiting until it’s officially being confirmed that he is actually ok. Otherwise, they’re just directing people to the video again aren’t they without being able to say whether it’s genuine or not considering they covered the fact he said what he said in his previous video about faking it? I dunno but yeah is a bit odd they haven’t covered it.

Reactions: 8
I think the faking of suicide is utterly disgusting and abhorrent behaviour. I have lost a sibling to suicide so for him to make a mockery of it makes me very angry. He needs dropping from whoever manages him. bleeping cretin.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm glad most of the people on this thread believes it is bullshit, also looking at it, he's goes something about them trying too give him medication but he won't take it lol, so he's saying he's acting like this because he won't take his medication, shut the duck up you must of practised this little Oscar Nomination since you came too Dubai🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I'm so bleeping done with these men thinking they can do horrible things and get away with it by crying and manipulating much kinder people into feeling sorry for them! My ex used to do this and from reading this thread it sounds like so many of you have had cunts like this do something similar. I'm so done with it. These kind of men need to start being held accountable for their actions. I'm honestly begging Georgia doesn't drop it. Something needs to change!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
He’s the classic case of you can fool some people some of the time but, not all people all of the time .

He’ll probably be waiting for the million views and front it out or will lie low and play the victim when the times right ..

Reactions: 11
He’s the classic case of you can fool some people some of the time but, not all people all of the time .

He’ll probably be waiting for the million views and front it out or will lie low and play the victim when the times right ..
Will probably be the latter

Reactions: 2
He’s so “clever” in his manipulation. I give him 10/10 for his acting skills but I can’t believe that people think it’s real 🥴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.