Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems completely random and doesn't make sense to me!
It looks like the insta page “steviebearisacock” posted the original question asking people to contact them if they had bad experiences with SB. SB has then reposted to his story with the comment asking who it is ie the SB is a cock. I think that’s who he’s working with Instagram to track down 😂😂🕵🏻🕵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I had to delete my comments from his page because these 2 cunts were giving me dogs abuse 😅 one of them said to me “your not all that little girl” 😅😅

• Haha
Lol I had to delete my comments from his page because these 2 cunts were giving me dogs abuse 😅 one of them said to me “your not all that little girl” 😅😅
Some folk are no right...I made a joke to Charlotte Dawson on her Instagram by saying I didn’t know she was pregnant (obviously being sarcastic) and someone told me I didn’t deserve to have kids 😂😂
Some of the followers of these z listers are absolute loonballs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He actually gives me the creeps
This is just sooo bizarre. I can’t work out of he’s actually this bleeping stupid or he’s playing a joke on all of us either way it’s weird and childish and pathetic

• Haha
He is constantly getting in trouble in Dubai. Several times now he has filmed authorities telling him not to do something.

he will eventually get arrested, and frankly he deserves it. He is so disrespectful.

Reactions: 18
Dear god what is that video with the helicopter. Im literally squirming and cringing at him!! What an absolute embarrassment

Reactions: 11
that kardashian thing reminds of the "rumour" about him and Kylie Jenner that mad rob said (loool).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.