Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really random but I can’t stand this guy he’s a piece of crap, anyway I posted on his photo recently and someone inboxed me as it must of looked like I knew him, this account was saying bear owes them a lot of money and they have flew out to get this back, really didn’t look good
A brand new account has been set up just to write the above post. I wonder why.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Really random but I can’t stand this guy he’s a piece of crap, anyway I posted on his photo recently and someone inboxed me as it must of looked like I knew him, this account was saying bear owes them a lot of money and they have flew out to get this back, really didn’t look good
Screenshot it or it didn’t happen - you can blank out names

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does he keep repeating he’s in Dubai? We get it! It’s not funny.
and the mask thing, again not funny.
And why is he sending a dm to Kim k to boast he had an iPhone 12?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was really hoping when he was walking around that shopping centre, that he would get arrested!! Such q smug bastard!

Reactions: 7
Why does he keep repeating he’s in Dubai? We get it! It’s not funny.
and the mask thing, again not funny.
And why is he sending a dm to Kim k to boast he had an iPhone 12?
I think he’s read here and seen folk comment it annoys them how he says Doo-bai so he just keeps doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Def reading here though. Someone commented about seeing the reflection of things in his massive god awful sunglasses - then he stopped wearing them on the balcony cos we could see in his room 😂

Probably start wearing them again now.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s blatantly obvious he reads here, he literally has not another thing to do in his life. He has nothing or no one...what he doesn’t realise is, is that it’s quite sad actually.

One day he will look back on all this and realise how much he wasted his life.

Reactions: 13
He’s actually thinks people are jealous because he’s in the most common place in the world atm 🙄 he really is a disgusting, sad, crab riddled sorry excuse for a human being and looking at his face makes me feel sick. 😷 it’s sad he has no one he to remove the phone out of his possession because every time he opens his mouth he makes an utter tit out of himself

Reactions: 19
He is hilariously embarrassing. Imagine being linked to that tool. As if Instagram are going to give out details of peoples accounts, I bet he thinks gdpr is an infection 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol one of his fans is asking me do I feel better for posting a simple comment on his latest post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.