Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s spending Dubai Christmas somewhere rubbish. I think Bluewater island from the angle of Ain Dubai (the big wheel). If you want to see nice Dubai follow Lisa from steps.

Reactions: 3
He really is a piece of tit. Surrounded by family...being his idiot brother and some big Bulgarian dude. Off his face on god knows what and pretending he doesn’t have all of those voices in his head.

Reactions: 10
Just admitted to taking ‘disco biscuits’ tonight.... he’s made a mockery of anyone actually suffering from mental Heath problems.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The Andrew Tate guy he is with in his stories had a bit of attention on twitter a few years ago, just tweeting really attention seeking stuff he knew would get a reaction like people with depression need to take responsibility and get over it, basically just became Twitter’s bad guy for a few days. Obviously just desperate for attention.

Just had a look at his twitter and it seems he’s still as desperate for attention, cartoonish support of trump and covid denying, that typical wannabe Z-lister thing is pretending they’re rich in rented cars and trying to sell people ways they too could be ‘successful’. Interestingly one of his latest ‘business ventures’ is Bitcoin pimping? Something about basically pimping out girls on only fans and taking a percentage of their profit? All a load of tit probably but I think Bears really scraping then barrel of people who will be seen with him.

Not sure if I can put this Andrews twitter @? But you’ll see exactly who he is on there

Reactions: 6
57C3C7E2-107C-4696-A640-525AAEE70AE9.png
So he now has a new business selling “ I survived” merchandise. Basically profiteering off his fake breakdown/suicide attempt
If you thought this bloke couldn’t get any lower he has managed to set up a website and business. Sourced merchandise and “I survived” quotes by the bucketful all of this just within 13 days of his attempt.
oh and he’s had all his stuff shipped over so he’s moved to the same place as the person he’s violated.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
This is actually sick! I can’t believe he’s actually doing a clothing line.... just when you think he can’t stoop any lower he goes and does something else. Anyone who spends a cent on his merchandise is a complete moron. Just going to fund his continued spiral.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Those tshirts?! Perhaps he needs to find some snappier quotes!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The font is simply typed on to a t-shirt using a basic font program.
He must be coked out of his brain still.
Wow

I don’t think I’ve seen anything this bizarre unfold.
Wow.

Far out...

“A few weeks ago I was....”

DUDE IT WAS ELEVEN DAYS AGO.

This is bipolar mania 101. Delusions of grandeur.

His comments are EXPLODING right now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m actually speechless.
and all these people on the comments like “your family need to step in” I actually now think they’re encouraging this. Which makes them as bad in my eyes.
he is the most awful person & he shouldn’t be allowed a public platform to mock mental health

Reactions: 11
I just genuinely cannot get over what he has done. Why are his friends or family not taking his phone away? Also when he says wish I could be with family, you could be, you chose to stay in Dubai? Not sure what any of that stuff his sister posted this week means

Looks like he has moved to one of the flats he was looking at as you can see the marina when he is recording. Absolutely speechless

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.