Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I'm a bit speechless. Don't know what to say. Absolute disgrace of a man.

Reactions: 6
I am even more appalled than what I was at the start of this thread. I have reported his shop to IG ( who will no doubt not bother doing anything). Their report button is useless - Having a text box would to explain why it’s been reported would at least be a step in the right direction.

Do we know if he has a management company? If so I want to contact them as well and complain.

He is dangerous and car crash viewing .. 🤬

Reactions: 24
Glad a lot of people on this who where believing his tit a few weeks ago with the fake suicide video are seeing through his tit now, I don't even have words too actually describe him? I never have actually been lost for words in my life

Reactions: 17
Someone has tagged Jameela Jamil in the comments. Kinda hoping she sticks her nose in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Next will be the podcast, cbd oil, book, second thoughts that's all a bit too much work anyways he be getting ideas reading this! It's beyond tacky but now days being hated makes you more money than being nice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Good to see how many people are calling him out in the comments. His management (if he has one) need to drop him, he is an absolute piss taker. Not only has he lied about a suicide attempt but he is now trying to profit off of it, it’s all in such bad taste.

Reactions: 9
Couldn't even get through his stories talking about the I survived clothing range, this guy really needs helps 😳 He's a disgrace, saying he's had 3 sessions 9f therapy and all is fine, people are in therapy for YEARS with genuine MH issues. If Georgia has dropped the case against him then more fool her tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Am seriously considering contacting the fail or the sun about this and sending proof ( I have screen recorded all his stories this morning) or a mental health charity and asking them if they can intervene/ do something. MH ( and particularly suicide ) is already stigmatised enough without this clown making matters worse

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe Bear’s three miracle therapy sessions were actually the Three Wise Men. His brother Rob is the donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone has had a word and he’s now donating 10% to a charity. As if that makes it alright?? How about donating 100% of profits you absolute scum of the earth.

Reactions: 15
Am I the only thinking this is a piss take? On his stories it seems like he is smirking to himself like he's finding it funny..."clever me"
What a tool!
I can't wait until the day that smirk is wiped off his face

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s even worse because he is just copying the marketing model of “his and hers”. Knows how much money he will make and how to do it.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know much about these things and normally it’s a case of live and let live but these actions are despicable.
All the quotes SB is using are from the Rocky films.
Rocky films rights are owned by MGM
Does anyone believe SB could have got the rights to use these quotes over Christmas within 2 weeks of having his breakdown having 3 therapy sessions plus getting back on it for days?
Here are the MGM Details, https://www.mgm.com/terms-of-use
go to contact us and ask them.
not sure any reputable company would want to be associated with a narcissistic, uk police dodging lowlife who wants to profit off of mental health

• Wow
Reactions: 8
THREE therapy sessions and he’s fixed! stop the world I want to get off! He’s absolutely crackers

https://hollywoodbear.com/

Have you seen the quote from someone - you saved my life 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Hahaha I’m absolutely dying! Three therapy sessions!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 he’s taking some strong drugs that one

Has anyone gone on his website? Like what the duck? Go on his delivery info, I swear he just makes tit up as he goes along. He really isn’t ok is he?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.