Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope all the weirdos sticking up for him on the insta posts realise what & why people have been saying the comments about him making it up & insulting mental health - he is an embarrassment & so disgusting

Reactions: 19
This makes me furious. As someone who has attempted suicide a few times in the past, I would not be prancing around like nothing had happened a few days after.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
obviously I don't want any girl to suffer because of him but I do kind of hope he posts something bad or incriminating. The whole suicide stuff was so obviously bullshit with the way he's acting now. No doubt at all now he has NPD.

Reactions: 18
I am trying to work out why he’s actually tagged the girls in his story. Is it because he wants people to know he’s with them or is it because he hopes that people will message them to tell them about him to stir up some drama and attention 🤔

Reactions: 5
The vile bleep is back... Jesus I bleeping hate this bleep so much. He has a face I would never tire of punching

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. He’s not crying out for help he’s crying out for attention there’s a big difference! He knows exactly what he’s doing & I can’t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!
Everything you said is absolutely spot on.. I had a friend commit suicide last month no indication of it what so ever no depression hadn’t seen the doctor about it had a great job not one sign of anything wrong.. just did it. I wish you nothing but the best it’s a difficult thing to understand. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to see his comedown video tomorrow!! All I hear is mumbled shite and comonnnnn babyyyyy 🙄

Reactions: 9
I am trying to work out why he’s actually tagged the girls in his story. Is it because he wants people to know he’s with them or is it because he hopes that people will message them to tell them about him to stir up some drama and attention 🤔
The place they are at is in the middle of nowhere really, and it’s opening night was today. I imagine they are all 3 there working in some way- there to promote the bar etc.

it looks horrible. I was out tonight for a meal with my husband and kids it was lovely at Christmassy with lots of families and people milling about. I can see why people don’t want to come to Dubai if all they see is influencer pictures on the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.