Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone gone on his website? Like what the duck? Go on his delivery info, I swear he just makes tit up as he goes along. He really isn’t ok is he?

This is why I think its a piss take...look at the "customer" reviews.

Reactions: 9
The website genuinely looks like something you would make in IT class in year 8. Just when you think he could be a bigger twit 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He really is a piece of tit. Surrounded by family...being his idiot brother and some big Bulgarian dude. Off his face on god knows what and pretending he doesn’t have all of those voices in his head.
He doesn’t have voices in his head. It’s just himself screaming DU-BAI, BABY over and over again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If this is a joke, it’s proof he really is unwell.
If he is unwell, then this is proof he is really really unwell.

But the sniffing in the early morning video is very telling.

Reactions: 11
His idea of therapy is probably a few lines of Charlie with one of his mates telling him he's a 'top lad, let all the tit blow over' etc. etc. bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Today he’s filming from the Dubai Canal opposite the Marriot Marquis hotel. This is a strange unfinished corner of Dubai (not the marina) right by a massive motorway. Odd place to live if he’s renting.

Reactions: 6
He has 1,6 million followers but only 933 people have followed his new T-shirt page ... he must be worried about how he is going to make money going forward ..

Reactions: 4
What ugly ass t-shirts yea Stevie we want to go around with some ugly print and a pile of bullshit putting ourselves down on the back of a t-shirt, what a dirty woman

Reactions: 8
He’s moved to the lamest area of Dubai, says he was moving to Dubai Marina - couldn’t afford the rent so is half an hour away and trying to pretend the water is the Marina and not the bloody canal. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s moved to the lamest area of Dubai, says he was moving to Dubai Marina - couldn’t afford the rent so is half an hour away and trying to pretend the water is the Marina and not the bloody canal. What a loser.
Is this a different part than he said?
He’s cringing me out, I can’t even watch those new videos or stories properly.
Imaging going out with a guy who acts like that. So gross

Reactions: 3
Is this a different part than he said?
He’s cringing me out, I can’t even watch those new videos or stories properly.
Imaging going out with a guy who acts like that. So gross
He’s in an area called Habtour. It’s not near the Marina. It’s a new area of cheaper apartments and half finished hotels. It’s not by the sea like the marina and isn’t where the cool kids live, still nice enough- but I don’t know anyone that lives there.

Reactions: 2
He has 1,6 million followers but only 933 people have followed his new T-shirt page ... he must be worried about how he is going to make money going forward ..
Its mostly all girls too 🙄 what are they thinking?!

Reactions: 2
A bit off topic, and don’t know if he’s got his own thread, but josh Richie is vile too filming girls zoomed in on their boobs on his insta story. These “men” are just the most vile type of men. Callum weekender whatever his name is has so many insta stories filming women as well it’s disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.