Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His posts tonight are a mockery and total contradiction to his 'suicide' video. His post about not having had alcohol for 5 days, realising how tit things have been, being in therapy etc. etc. blah blah blah, is completely fake and proves he did not write that drawn out post. What an absolute dick. The sooner the better he gets his comeuppance!

Reactions: 29
I gave him the benefit of the doubt before in not wanting to comment about his video being fake and a ploy for attention just on the off chance it’s true. But regretting that now, turns out he is just a sick twisted wanker after all

Reactions: 25
You always know the porta potties because they have their email address in the profiles and put “for collabs”. The email address is more so for bookings. There aren’t too many “collabs” on those Instagram pages. But lots of shiny things.

Reactions: 19
And shocker he’s still in Dubai.
What a scum bag. Actually a family of scum bags.

Reactions: 17
He'll probably start doing these stupid competitions like all the other instascammers 🙄

Reactions: 5
He's literally just gone back to his old ways. What an insult to anyone who has actually suffered from bad mental health issues etc. I can't believe there are people out there that believe his bullshit.

Reactions: 22
why is Georgia now in hospital? Honestly you couldn’t write this rubbish

Reactions: 3
why is Georgia now in hospital? Honestly you couldn’t write this rubbish
Probably due to stress from dealing with this absolute narcissistic psychopath. They literally make you soooo poorly when you in the thick of it all. This is a side that not many people see/consider when dealing with an abusive person

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm new to this thread after reading what happened with Georgia harrison. Out of interest, I've gone back to watch celebs go dating and I can't believe what a vile, misogynistic creature he is. Why are tv shows giving this abomination of a man air time? The way he speaks about and treats women is disgusting and you can tell nadia the dating agent is so done with his tit. Hopefully this will be the end of his 'career' I just worry how many women he has damaged so far. Utterly despicable.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.