Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its utter bollocks, clearly insta is cracking down on people who post OF tit. Happened to loads more who are doing it. IG shouldnt be a platform for them to promote sex work
I think it is because of the link between IG and OF as there have been multiple z listers whose accounts have been suspended.

How funny, I wonder what his password was. I bet it was password!
GoTaMasSiveKnob123

100k πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe when it was disabled someone stole the username πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As if he has a 100k?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can’t stop laughing at some of the replies to his tweets πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The 100k has absolutely killed me, if he had that kind of money why would he be begging for his insta back πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dying

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm not sure I believe him, who would hack into his account then change the email to a very outing .edu address - it would need to be verified and a link clicked sent to that address to change it. Unless of course they hacked that address to?

It's his own fault if it really has been hacked because spending 2 seconds to enable 2 step would have prevented this

Good luck getting your prize money :LOL:

View attachment 387496
The funniest part of this story is skint arse offering £100,000 for it back 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No tweet since the 100k one

he’s not on robs videos today

posting a bit on his ticket one but not much

how will he make money without Insta!!

Reactions: 5
It must put brands off working with him if his insta is so volatile as well

Reactions: 5
He's still posting on his AVN Stars (simular like Only Fans) were he has 171 paid followers πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Have you guys seen that the Dubai competition has been removed from his website? I was reporting him to Shopify - along with many others and he may well have been reported to Crimestoppers...:unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 23
He’s so delusional. As if someone can hack a disabled account. He himself probably wouldn’t be able to make any changes to an account whilst it’s disabled. I think like others have said, Instagram deleted it.

Reactions: 8
He 10000% has some seriously dark / questionable things on his Instagram which is why he’s now offering this kind of reward (he definitely doesn’t have this money) but I reckon he’s absolutely shitting his pants! Wonder if there’s anything about the fact it’s Georgia in those videos and he didn’t have consent ...

Reactions: 16
He’s not getting the account back. Instagram have permanently deleted it 100%. If there is dark stuff on there it’s all gone and deleted. He only wants his account back because he had 1.6m followers - he would have been earning money promoting his aldi version of onlyfans page and he would have been earning advertising money too. Without that source of income he will be coming back to the UK like an illegal immigrant stowed away in an aeroplane wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s not getting the account back. Instagram have permanently deleted it 100%. If there is dark stuff on there it’s all gone and deleted. He only wants his account back because he had 1.6m followers - he would have been earning money promoting his aldi version of onlyfans page and he would have been earning advertising money too. Without that source of income he will be coming back to the UK like an illegal immigrant stowed away in an aeroplane wheel
If he starts a new one he will likely only get to 100k fans and won’t be able to make the same kind of money. He will have to honour his Dubai golden ticket competition so will be there at least through April. Should have enough money for that

Reactions: 8
But the golden ticket comp seems to have disappeared as well now. Mark my works he will be back in the UK doing peoples roofs again before the spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.