Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am honestly baffled that any woman would take him on now and why is he always in love after like 2 dates. I always notice they never post him on their stories though.

Reactions: 18
He has to be paying for them - she looked so embarrassed of him in that video.
Imagine going out for a meal and listening to him putting on a performance for everybody the head. He definitely is bipolar or has adhd for him to behave like that in public and think it is totally acceptable ... coupled with the white stuff 👀

Reactions: 18
Defo paid, if you look.. he is a minor celebrity and advertise her insta.. probs part of the deal. She is a businesswomen/sex industry and wouldnt link his insta so clients dont know. She was VERY careful not to show him.

Reactions: 14
Defo paid, if you look.. he is a minor celebrity and advertise her insta.. probs part of the deal. She is a businesswomen/sex industry and wouldnt link his insta so clients dont know. She was VERY careful not to show him.
She is being very careful not getting him on there. He really is such a gobshite shouting at the top of his voice and acting like a child. I just don't know where he would get all the money from to pay for them though

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that woman just turned 25 she looks at least 35. Also I hate those stupid sunglasses that are stuck to his face and the way his films his ugly face so close to the camera all the time.

Reactions: 23
His brother Rob is an embarrassment. Seen him on a night out bragging about Stephen Bear being his brother showing his ID. The whole family are a mess you’d think they’d be embarrassed by his behaviour!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Is covid non existent in Dubai? The way they’re all grouping together in restaurants, clubs etc, no masks worn (bar the staff) and touching each other’s hands... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
How is he funding staying there for this long, hasn't he lost his only fans

His brother Rob is an embarrassment. Seen him on a night out bragging about Stephen Bear being his brother showing his ID. The whole family are a mess you’d think they’d be embarrassed by his behaviour!
I met rob in a pub a while back he was annoying me for ages tryna buy me a drink, whole lot are weirdos !

He's out with another girl tonight doing the whole 'Do you love me' bullshit 🙄 Lets get DMing her warning her about him 😂

I also hate how he tags whichever girl he's out with in every story. Its like he's rubbing it in that he knows he can get away with treating girls how he does and theres still some who want to date him.
Just DM them that he’s skint and that should deter them. They don’t seem to care about the sex pest bit.

Reactions: 7
Is covid non existent in Dubai? The way they’re all grouping together in restaurants, clubs etc, no masks worn (bar the staff) and touching each other’s hands... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Stable cases, around 1000 a day since sept. Strict testing. You wear a mask everywhere except if you are eating/ exercising but they won’t show that on Instagram! We had a months long very strict lockdown in the spring so COVID never got out of control.

His friend is staying at 5 hotel. It’s a magnet for influencers.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine having to live near this bleep? With him shouting out his balcony every morning.
with his tit banter every time he sees a boat pretending it’s his 😡

on a completely different note do you remember when he got his hot tub repossessed and made out it had been stolen 🤣🤣 like thieves have the time to drain, disconnect andmanage to put it in a lorry with not one neighbour seeing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Stable cases, around 1000 a day since sept. Strict testing. You wear a mask everywhere except if you are eating/ exercising but they won’t show that on Instagram! We had a months long very strict lockdown in the spring so COVID never got out of control.

His friend is staying at 5 hotel. It’s a magnet for influencers.
I can understand they are strict but it’s the testing at the airport in Dubai on arrival that gets me, surely if you test positive then you have sat on a plane for 7 hours 🤷‍♀️ The cases must be rising there too

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can understand they are strict but it’s the testing at the airport in Dubai on arrival that gets me, surely if you test positive then you have sat on a plane for 7 hours 🤷‍♀️ The cases must be rising there too
Fallen slightly last couple of days but time will tell, remember the visiting brits are a tiny tiny fraction of the 10 million of us who live here leading boring lives. We will go back to school as normal on Sunday, with everyone tested who has left the country of course.

I don’t know anyone who shouts off their balcony. I live in a villa community, not a budget apartment like Mr Bear, but can tell you he is living in a quiet area, mostly still unoccupied as there are loads of empty new builds around there. His neighbours must be baffled.

• Haha
Can you imagine having to live near this bleep? With him shouting out his balcony every morning.
with his tit banter every time he sees a boat pretending it’s his 😡

on a completely different note do you remember when he got his hot tub repossessed and made out it had been stolen 🤣🤣 like thieves have the time to drain, disconnect andmanage to put it in a lorry with not one neighbour seeing 🤣🤣
I remember this and it made me laugh, like they'd have taken the time to unplug everything 🤣

It was around the time his dog died and then he got loads more that disappeared. I'm surprised that he honestly hasn't got into more trouble than he has

Reshooting those stories because you could see from the reflection in his glasses the area he’s in is tit.

Reactions: 6
Reshooting those stories because you could see from the reflection in his glasses the area he’s in is tit.
Haha yesterday I was watching his stories and wondered why it was an odd angle. Now you’ve posted I’ve realised it’s so there was no reflection 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.