Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I wish it was as simple of being advised no contact meant no contact. It isn’t as easy as that, I’ve dealt with many many cases of DV which have been at all different stages of investigation/scheduled for court where as police we have advised don’t contact the person but occasions arise where they do for whatever reason - whether it’s to reconcile, to speak about the kids, to check they’re ok after a claimed/real suicide attempt, to argue.
guess which reason is the most common after the kids? Yep, a suicidal threat. The amount of times I’ve heard “well he/she told me he/she was going to kill themselves & I wasn’t sure if he/she was lying so I couldn’t not reply/answer the calls”.
you may be frustrated by this as an onlooker & struggle to understand it but at the end of the day, you’re dealing with humans in emotionally charged situations that are often vulnerable. People even go against restraining orders THEY have requested to have contact for reasons they think are okay (usually involving children) it’s not as black & white as it’s been reported so you have no contact.

shes been left thinking the guy tried to kill himself as a direct result of her reporting him to the police. You’d have to be a heartless person to not feel that at all on your conscience & not reach out.
you also forget there a probably 1000s of messages being received about what he’s doing, what he’s posting etc it’s very difficult to shut all that off when you’re torn thinking is he really this bad mentally or is he making it up? Have I caused this? You question absolutely everything about yourself when dealing with a narcissist including your judgement & how you view situations. This is a massive example of that being put in the public eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Honestly I wish it was as simple of being advised no contact meant no contact. It isn’t as easy as that, I’ve dealt with many many cases of DV which have been at all different stages of investigation/scheduled for court where as police we have advised don’t contact the person but occasions arise where they do for whatever reason - whether it’s to reconcile, to speak about the kids, to check they’re ok after a claimed/real suicide attempt, to argue.
guess which reason is the most common after the kids? Yep, a suicidal threat. The amount of times I’ve heard “well he/she told me he/she was going to kill themselves & I wasn’t sure if he/she was lying so I couldn’t not reply/answer the calls”.
you may be frustrated by this as an onlooker & struggle to understand it but at the end of the day, you’re dealing with humans in emotionally charged situations that are often vulnerable. People even go against restraining orders THEY have requested to have contact for reasons they think are okay (usually involving children) it’s not as black & white as it’s been reported so you have no contact.

shes been left thinking the guy tried to kill himself as a direct result of her reporting him to the police. You’d have to be a heartless person to not feel that at all on your conscience & not reach out.
you also forget there a probably 1000s of messages being received about what he’s doing, what he’s posting etc it’s very difficult to shut all that off when you’re torn thinking is he really this bad mentally or is he making it up? Have I caused this? You question absolutely everything about yourself when dealing with a narcissist including your judgement & how you view situations. This is a massive example of that being put in the public eye.
You have summed up what I was trying to say much better than I could.

Reactions: 17

Yeah, but I was responding to the "she is allowed to do whatever the duck she wants" comment.

Yeah, but I was responding to the "she is allowed to do whatever the duck she wants" comment.
this wasn’t aimed directly at you, a few people having been on about it & saying it should be “no contact” referencing her posting things.

Reactions: 1
Ugh is this the “we hate Stephen bear” thread or the “I LOVE GEORGIA SO MUCH! She’s not just another vacuous airhead influencer” thread

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ugh is this the “we hate Stephen bear” thread or the “I LOVE GEORGIA SO MUCH! She’s not just another vacuous airhead influencer” thread
It’s clearly a thread on Stephen Bear....
What he’s done to Georgia, other women and UNDERAGE girls is appalling. What’s your issue with people on here supporting VICTIMS of sexual harassment?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I would be supporting any 'vacuous airhead influencer' if they were a victim of a crappy man thinking he can do what he wants to women and not face any consequences 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's a thread on Stephen Bear! And you comment whatever the duck you want on anything relating to him! Just like you do other threads on Tattle! Thought you'd be clear on that seems though your not new to it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
You can't say say that on here according too a lot of people on this thread lol if u say one bad thing about Georgia everyone takes a fit so your better off not too lol, I know the feeling😅👏🏼

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You can't say say that on here according too a lot of people on this thread lol if u say one bad thing about Georgia everyone takes a fit so your better off not too lol, I know the feeling😅👏🏼
Yeah this is a Stephen Bear thread though 🤔 you’re more than welcome to go start a Georgia Harrison thread if you please 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
if You wanna speak about Georgia as a person or as an influencer then start a thread on her.
This isn’t a thread about her as a person. This is a thread about Bear and what he has done to her is being discussed. People’s personal opinions on Georgia are irrelevant as she is a victim of a crime & that is what it being discussed.
whether you like her or not as a person or as an influencer or as a zlist reality star (I personally had no like or dislike towards her prior to this) it makes NO difference to her being a victim which is what is being discussed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah this is a Stephen Bear thread though 🤔 you’re more than welcome to go start a Georgia Harrison thread if you please 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yea take a note out of your own book then lol, as everyone has mentioned her on this whether good or bad😆😆

if You wanna speak about Georgia as a person or as an influencer then start a thread on her.
This isn’t a thread about her as a person. This is a thread about Bear and what he has done to her is being discussed. People’s personal opinions on Georgia are irrelevant as she is a victim of a crime & that is what it being discussed.
whether you like her or not as a person or as an influencer or as a zlist reality star (I personally had no like or dislike towards her prior to this) it makes NO difference to her being a victim which is what is being discussed here.
Everyone on this is discussing her? So if I want too have my opinion on her im allowed too as everyone else is doing it whether good or bad so maybe the rest of the thread should take the same note and start it as they are doing it also😃😃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Haha! Innit!?
Unless it’s undying praise! OH WELL DONE GEORGIA! GO GEORGIA!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
unsure on your reading ability but the thread name suggests, it’s a thread on Stephen Bear. Hope that helps 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New Instagram post from Bear...
the fact he’s still perusing moving to dubai is a massive control thing against Georgia. It’s almost like saying you won’t win, I’ll always be around to make your life hell.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.