Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he licks his lips in one of those videos I was actually a bit sick in my mouth ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He is just a complete woman, no other words for him, he looks like he stinks of tit all the time, I wouldn't touch him with a 100 foot pole ew

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those are the ugliest bleeping sunglasses I've seen.

Matches his ugly personality

If she's going to see him she's stupid or very naรฏve. Or he's groomed her so much that she believes everything he says.
I think Dubai has well and truly been ruined by these trashy nobodies.
๐Ÿ’ฏ I always wanted to go but not now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went for my other halfs 40th last year & absolutely loved it. We went to a fancy brunch at Atlantis on the Palm which was one of the most amazing things ever but think it would have been ruined if all these chavvy,z-listers were there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know I thought that; like CR even knows who he is , what a head
Like the time he tagged another footballer (canโ€™t recall which one) begging him to give him a shot... heโ€™s soooo desperate to be famous ๐Ÿ™ˆ Does he really think tagging a celeb in his posts makes him look cool?! He just looks desperate and a tad fanatical IMO

Reactions: 6
I feel that after however many years of doing the reality shows and on the wrong side of 30, he should just go back to being a scaffolder. Itโ€™s not going to happen for you mate!

Like the time he tagged another footballer (canโ€™t recall which one) begging him to give him a shot... heโ€™s soooo desperate to be famous ๐Ÿ™ˆ Does he really think tagging a celeb in his posts makes him look cool?! He just looks desperate and a tad fanatical IMO
eel

Reactions: 8
Dubai is lovely for a family/ couples holiday - our winter Nov- March is best weather, unless you enjoy 50ยฐ. If you do come the brunches and beach are brilliant but there is lots more to see- desert, mountains, dolphins in the wild, every sport you can think of. These influencers go to a small handful of places. 10 million of us live here fine, and will do after the influencers have gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen his latest post of the lambo. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he has taken a photo next to someone elseโ€™s car and photoshopped his name on the number plate! Iโ€™m crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.