Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit off topic, and don’t know if he’s got his own thread, but josh Richie is vile too filming girls zoomed in on their boobs on his insta story. These “men” are just the most vile type of men. Callum weekender whatever his name is has so many insta stories filming women as well it’s disgusting
They all make me sick

Reactions: 12
A bit off topic, and don’t know if he’s got his own thread, but josh Richie is vile too filming girls zoomed in on their boobs on his insta story. These “men” are just the most vile type of men. Callum weekender whatever his name is has so many insta stories filming women as well it’s disgusting
Yip. Him and bear have something else on common, Charlotte. What did she see in these arses.

Reactions: 12
this is why I don’t think any of the z list celebrities have spoken up about it because their own behaviour on social media (& probably off it) is questionable too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is that the one that's with that Charlotte? Looks like a detonated beetroot? :ROFLMAO: :LOL: 😂 with massive dentures 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Go and look at his brother (Robert Bear's insta) and scroll down to one of the vidoes of the family at Christmas a couple of years ago - they are talking about the dad kissing another woman and stephen chimes in and says mad rob was licking a girls hole last night!

they are unbelievable!! the mum looks like she's losing the will to live.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I reckon soon he will do something in Dubai that will get him in trouble, he can’t help himself.
He’s just a lowlife who thinks he’s untouchable and so it’s only a matter of time before he over steps the mark and gets himself in a load of shite over there.
here’s hoping!

Reactions: 13
I reckon soon he will do something in Dubai that will get him in trouble, he can’t help himself.
He’s just a lowlife who thinks he’s untouchable and so it’s only a matter of time before he over steps the mark and gets himself in a load of shite over there.
here’s hoping!
Let’s see if his money-making scene that just needs a pen and paper is legal in Dubai...

Reactions: 4
Go and look at his brother (Robert Bear's insta) and scroll down to one of the vidoes of the family at Christmas a couple of years ago - they are talking about the dad kissing another woman and stephen chimes in and says mad rob was licking a girls hole last night!

they are unbelievable!! the mum looks like she's losing the will to live.
His mum clearly enables it by turning a blind eye.But I can guarantee all of their behaviour is learnt from the Dad (as well as having obvious personality disorders). I feel sorry for the mum tbh. She’s not innocent by letting this all happen but I imagine she’s had a lifetime of it.

Reactions: 10
Already given up his I survived rubbish. I don’t believe he’s making 6 figures a year what absolute rubbish. The tit that influencers sell I wish they could be charged with fraud for advertising these get rich schemes and trading tit

Reactions: 11
Already given up his I survived rubbish. I don’t believe he’s making 6 figures a year what absolute rubbish. The tit that influencers sell I wish they could be charged with fraud for advertising these get rich schemes and trading tit
He wouldn’t be staying in a poorer part of Dubai if he was raking it in for one. These trading schemes are absolute bollocks. Anyone who falls for it needs their head testing.

Reactions: 11
This guy is absolute scum. I don’t follow him as I would hate for him to have another follower but have looked at his stories and my god he makes me sick. How anyone can follow him, support him or like him is absolutely shocking. I hope karma gets him for what he did to Georgia and how he made fun of her after. So hurtful to other victims

Reactions: 7
Weird he can’t be found in Companies House... unless he’s self employed 🙄
He is it’s under the name Hollywood bear. Registered at his mum and dads address. I know as I used it to report him to MGM who own the Rocky movies whose quotes he is using on his shoddy merch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m telling you now he will be porta pottying soon. If not already. He won’t be able to make money any other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's out with another girl tonight doing the whole 'Do you love me' bullshit 🙄 Lets get DMing her warning her about him 😂

I also hate how he tags whichever girl he's out with in every story. Its like he's rubbing it in that he knows he can get away with treating girls how he does and theres still some who want to date him.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.