Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, he is a bleeping wank stain and he is a liar. What a sick man to lie about this. Can he sink any lower???

Reactions: 21
the pic on his insta was taken on the same day because on the video that Georgia posted and has since deleted, he poses exactly the same. that’s probably why she deleted it because it doesn’t add up
yes I totally agree. The outfit in his 10 Dec insta post and the water park posing footage Georgia posted is THE EXACT SAME down to accessories and also the footage of his posing looks likethe photo on his insta too. I reckon someone sent it to Georgia saying it was the day after and she’s quickly realised it isn’t so taken it down...

none of this takes away from the fact that his behaviour is criminal andhe should be held accountable.

Reactions: 6
I might be wrong as I haven’t had any real life experience from my old job with the mental illness defence but I think it’s quite a difficult defence to use. And I would also say you tend to only hear of it in the most serious of crimes (not saying this isn’t serious) such as murder. Not saying it csnt be a defence for other crimes, it just doesn’t seem common.
They would have to deem that he wasn’t in sound mind/knew what he was doing a) when he actually filmed her without consent & b) then when he actually uploaded it without her consent & c) then when he charged more for his only fans after all this kicked off.
So I don’t actually think a defence of his mental health would stand up in court because I think it’s clear by his actions he knew exactly what he was doing & that it was against the law to then share the footage.
it may potentially go as a mitigating circumstance for his sentencing ie they include that he needs treatment/enrolled in a programme or he may get a lighter sentence (hope not) but I honestly can’t see it holding up as an actual defence.
I could be wrong as I said, I’ve dealt with the investigation aspect of cases like this, up until the charge at CPS, I’ve not dealt with the court/defence stuff as I wasn’t & am not a lawyer
This is all spot on (and I may or may not be someone who knows this kind of stuff) but yes in order for a defence relying on culpability to stand, it needs to be shown that he did not understand the consequences. It’s clear that he knew. As this Tattler says, insanity/lack of culpability usually only stacks up in large cases. Rather, it’s dealt with in the sentencing of the offender.

Reactions: 4
I’ll say it again for the people at the back 👏🏻

Georgia can do whatever the duck SHE LIKES. She is a VICTIM. You wouldn’t tell someone who had been raped how to handle a situation would you? Or someone who’s neighbour had been secretly videoing them in their bedroom window how to handle a situation?? There is no right or wrong way to handle it. She might have been advised to have no contact but she doesn’t have to listen to that.

SHE IS A VICTIM! She is not responsible for this. Jesus Christ. If she wants to comment back at some of the comments on his post then bloody go for it girl! I’m glad she’s humiliating him because he DESERVES IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I still think he’s hiding in the UK. That water park video isn’t recent. He was there on the 10th

Reactions: 7
I still think he’s hiding in the UK. That water park video isn’t recent. He was there on the 10th
I think that was another day because there was a few of them. I may be wrong but I do think this one is more recent as it looks like just him and Rob. To be fair it doesn't mean the water park pic he put up and the footage georgia had werent the day after, she may have had to delete it for legal reasons. May be very wrong here but thats what I thought

Also where did he get all the sleeping pills in Dubai? You hear stories if people being detained for having strong pain killers coming into Dubai because they aren’t legal there. Would he get in with so many sleeping tabs?? Quantity and strength to “attempt suicide”?

I’m not very clue up sleeping tablets or if you can get in Dubai 🙈 sorry.

Reactions: 16
I’ll say it again for the people at the back 👏🏻

Georgia can do whatever the duck SHE LIKES. She is a VICTIM. You wouldn’t tell someone who had been raped how to handle a situation would you? Or someone who’s neighbour had been secretly videoing them in their bedroom window how to handle a situation?? There is no right or wrong way to handle it. She might have been advised to have no contact but she doesn’t have to listen to that.

SHE IS A VICTIM! She is not responsible for this. Jesus Christ. If she wants to comment back at some of the comments on his post then bloody go for it girl! I’m glad she’s humiliating him because he DESERVES IT!
That's not true though.

Reactions: 1
His new post almost feels like he’s goading georgia, saying I’m still going to be living in Dubai no matter what you try and do/say. So I don’t blame her for retaliating. I’m surprised someone hasn’t knocked him clean out on her behalf by now tbh. Suicide has hit very close to home with her, so for someone to fake it then lie about it, I’d be furious aswell. Never mind the fact that this all started over what he did to her. She is in no way to blame for any of it! And shame on people for thinking any different.
And it’s still the same old me, me, me from the narcissistic pig. The guy is an absolute weapon.

Reactions: 22
The whole contact thing - yes she will have been advised it but there is not court order in place right now to say she can't contact him.
I think she unblocked him after the video he posted so she could make sure he was okay - which I completely understand as I’ve been there & done this with a narcissist.
She was probably secretly hoping for an apology & him admitting what he’s done etc
So I hope the “story” he put out there will drive her into court I really do.

attempting suicide is illegal in Dubai. I’m also not 100% confident their mental health service is as easy as “I’ve got a therapist” but I might be wrong. I’m also sure Middle Eastern counties have only recently started to move into the psychology side of medical treatment.
The thing I find most insulting are people writing back to him on them comments saying their own experiences & how mental health/suicide have effected them & knowing he just doesn’t give 2 shits the other end. The fact he can continue to take the piss out of more people is so so so wrong.

Reactions: 9
The whole contact thing - yes she will have been advised it but there is not court order in place right now to say she can't contact him.
I think she unblocked him after the video he posted so she could make sure he was okay - which I completely understand as I’ve been there & done this with a narcissist.
She was probably secretly hoping for an apology & him admitting what he’s done etc
So I hope the “story” he put out there will drive her into court I really do.

attempting suicide is illegal in Dubai. I’m also not 100% confident their mental health service is as easy as “I’ve got a therapist” but I might be wrong. I’m also sure Middle Eastern counties have only recently started to move into the psychology side of medical treatment.
The thing I find most insulting are people writing back to him on them comments saying their own experiences & how mental health/suicide have effected them & knowing he just doesn’t give 2 shits the other end. The fact he can continue to take the piss out of more people is so so so wrong.
It says more about the kind of person she is by unblocking him and taking the time to care if he was actually alright in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
100% and hats off for her latest post. Can’t believe how many people can be as ignorant to think just because she posts revealing pictures from time to time, this gives Bear the right to upload (without her consent) footage (that was filmed without her consent), for financial gain as well as just the pure misogyny he has shown towards women for years. Pretty god damn shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also where did he get all the sleeping pills in Dubai? You hear stories if people being detained for having strong pain killers coming into Dubai because they aren’t legal there. Would he get in with so many sleeping tabs?? Quantity and strength to “attempt suicide”?

I’m not very clue up sleeping tablets or if you can get in Dubai 🙈 sorry.
They're all off their faces over there on all kinds of drugs so maybe it's not as difficult as we think to get anything else.

Reactions: 7
This whole thing must be a complete head duck for Georgia. She obv wants justice for herself and also for others he may have taken advantage of- but she falls for his manipulative mind games because she has empathy (something bear has none of). She seems a genuinely sweet girl, I fully believe she was worried and concerned for his well being and Bear totally played into that.
He’s a narcissist with no responsibility or morals. He shows no respect for people who have been sexually victimised and none for all the souls who have taken their lives because of depression: suicide. How dare he?
To even post what he did yesterday with footage of the water slide was bad enough, but then to find out it’s because the day after he was at a water park?!! Hardly reflecting on his behaviour and life changing moment. He is rotten through and through. He’s posted what he has to gain sympathy and to run away from his problems. He needs months, if not years of ongoing help- not a trip to a water park. He takes nothing serious- and life to him is not taking any responsibility but having fun.
I really hope Georgia just goes to the UK and fights for the justice she deserves.
I think he’s proved everything we thought about him.

Reactions: 10
the way his mind thinks is quite dangerous IMO - he is so ruthless and will do anything to look out for number 1. \

i'm glad Georgia still seems adamant that this will go to court. i also can't believe how he's managing to pull the wool over some people's eyes - he literally said he was going to fake a suicide attempt to gain sympathy and a few days later - hey presto. i'd be surprised if he has management as its not been handled well and i think he's done it all himself (he obviously isnt very intellectual but that's not a surprise).

RE the therapist - i guess he could have got someone in England as they can do zoom calls (not that i believe any of this though).

Reactions: 9
Don't believe a word of his bullshit. Even if he did try and top himself it doesn't exonerate him from being a creepy, disgusting rapey fucker.

Reactions: 13
You can get a therapist in Dubai, lots of British trained therapists work here. They even have a branch of The Priory. He hasn’t been here long enough for a residents visa etc- he’ll be here as a tourist. To live here you need a sponsor, medical, blood test, all takes about a month.

Edit- you can bring sleeping tablets with you if you have a prescription. You can get some kinds over the counter or from a dr. Drug laws are strict- he will get in trouble if he has something he shouldn’t.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.