Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, youโ€™re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling it now. He's gunna propose in Paris so he knows she'll stay whilst he's locked up ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What a couple of chavs, she is in her joggers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

And is he allowed to go out of the UK before sentencing????

Reactions: 8
I'll leave this here for you jizzy just to remind you before he puts the tacky fake diamond on your finger
Screenshot_20230101_203359_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Currently messaging friends at PAF with promises to write them into my will if I can be examining officer ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

(For those on here without a sense of humour this is called a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Itโ€™s fake for sure. He may not travel and has no passport. French border police are strict as well, via Eurostar there is also UK border police.

I think itโ€™s a piss-take, akin to the fake ultrasound scan photo he shared. A few years ago.

Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That moment you realise you have a bit of sweetcorn in your tooth from rimming a sex offender
Screenshot_20230101_194134_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Itโ€™s fake for sure. He may not travel and has no passport. French border police are strict as well, via Eurostar there is also UK border police.

I think itโ€™s a piss-take, akin to the fake ultrasound scan photo he shared. A few years ago.

Idiot.
His passport will light up like a Christmas tree when APIS is supplied. And with the J Border they all talk to each other.......

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Idiot.
Unless it's been booked for after the sentencing and she thinks he's only getting a fine :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Three counts of GUILTY and a sex offender :sick:

Reactions: 14
I'm calling it now. He's gunna propose in Paris so he knows she'll stay whilst he's locked up ๐Ÿ™„
It's another one of his attention seeking lies. Just more lies to provoke a load of comments and attention.

Same way he did with picture he posted of the inside of a private jet (pretending he was on it) when really he stole the pic off of Alan Sugar's Twitter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's another one of his attention seeking lies. Just more lies to provoke a load of comments and attention.

Same way he did with picture he posted of the inside of a private jet prentding he was on it, which he actually stole off Alan Sugar's Twitter
Imagine having a screensaver like that on your phone .. us chinmates get embarrassed looking at the posts in public .. Jizzy flaunts it :LOL::sick:

1.PNG

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Jizzy jizzy , you'd better get busy
That sandpaper minge won't wait for cash
Bears arse , in prison, will be mash
You're knackered old gash
When the bills arrive, you'll be in a tizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jizzy jizzy , you'd better get busy
That sandpaper minge won't wait for cash
Bears arse , in prison, will be mash
You're knackered old gash
When the bills arrive, you'll be in a tizzy
Jizzy needs to buy him a new fake designer coat LOL!!! It's all ripped under the arm :LOL::LOL::LOL:

1.PNG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.