Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that having a tattle thread is more press than someone sitting in a public court room? And you’re happily contributing to that and giving him the attention.
I do get your confusion, but the great thing is none of us have to understand other peoples choices! I said I’d love to go if I was free but I also know it would annoy me too much so I cannot be bothered.
Yeah I agree totally! And this is all I meant, not denying want him to get everything he deserves. Just wouldn’t wanna be anywhere near him when can just read about it from afar and get the same satisfaction

BS .. begone TROLL
Omg you’re far too invested 😂 im agreeing he’s disgusting and hope he gets locked up, and worse. Just wouldn’t waste my time wanting to be near him

Reactions: 2
I think that having a tattle thread is more press than someone sitting in a public court room? And you’re happily contributing to that and giving him the attention.
I do get your confusion, but the great thing is none of us have to understand other peoples choices! I said I’d love to go if I was free but I also know it would annoy me too much so I cannot be bothered.
He has violated a womans most intimate privacy using a cctv camera and posting it with no consent to make money !! He was found GUILTY on three accounts .. i find nothing weird about going to see the sentence given to this sex offending piece of tit.

Yeah I agree totally! And this is all I meant, not denying want him to get everything he deserves. Just wouldn’t wanna be anywhere near him when can just read about it from afar and get the same satisfaction

Omg you’re far too invested 😂 im agreeing he’s disgusting and hope he gets locked up, and worse. Just wouldn’t waste my time wanting to be near him
duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Because he's an abuser. And a lot of us have suffered at the hands of abusers and this will hopefully send the message out that abuse, no matter what kind, is NOT ok. And yes, alot of us ARE invested in this and have been for a while...if you knew half the tit he's pulled you might understand. This has been a long time coming and people want to see justice served to the vile POS. If they want to go and see it for themselves then that's entirely their business what they do with their free time
What Kas said.

The justice system is open. So anyone can go to court and see justice in action. It's a really important part of how the system works in any jurisdiction. It can provide reassurance to victims and also to your average person on the street that people do have to face up to what they have done and face the penalty for the same.

SEEING that justice be done, whether you are directly involved in a case or have been affected by issues raised therein is important and closure for some of those victims.

IMHO, questioning people, who's back story you have no clue about, wanting to see, for themselves and hear the judge pronouncing the sentence of the court, is disingenuous.

I shall await the flames and crap but it's a fundemental reason a lot of people go to work for every day. To get that justice for people.

Edit: Kas it wasn't aimed at you. It was a previous interaction and I fucked the quotes up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He has violated a womans most intimate privacy using a cctv camera and posting it with no consent to make money !! He was found GUILTY on three accounts .. i find nothing weird about going to see the sentence given to this sex offending piece of tit.

duck off

This has made me LOL so much haha 😂 you’re deffo my kind of person.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to make an account especially to comment on this dirty beast of a man. And as for her.. how can she put that big dirty wi*ly anywhere near her! They are both disgusting and i sincerely hope he gets jail time. She’s an absolute clown

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone’s gotta capture the moment the sad sack of tit is sentenced. I’d love to see it personally. Nobody is forcing anyone else to attend. I’d just love to see the smugness wiped off his face and I can’t really get that through Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This has made me LOL so much haha 😂 you’re deffo my kind of person.
Hell yes i'm very invested in legal rights for women who are treated this way and feel they will be ignored reporting to the authorities. I stand by all who have been abused in any way by cunts like him .. let's keep fighting for the future xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What Kas said.

The justice system is open. So anyone can go to court and see justice in action. It's a really important part of how the system works in any jurisdiction. It can provide reassurance to victims and also to your average person on the street that people do have to face up to what they have done and face the penalty for the same.

SEEING that justice be done, whether you are directly involved in a case or have been affected by issues raised therein is important and closure for some of those victims.

IMHO, questioning people, who's back story you have no clue about, wanting to see, for themselves and hear the judge pronouncing the sentence of the court, is disingenuous.

I shall await the flames and crap but it's a fundemental reason a lot of people go to work for every day. To get that justice for people.

Edit: Kas it wasn't aimed at you. It was a previous interaction and I fucked the quotes up.
No worries...it read how it should do, you've put it better than I did! ♥

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure I can articulate it better than the others but he’s an abuser. My family and I have been horrifically abused by a misogynistic narcissist. Our abuser has inflicted the most horrible mental torture on several of us, with one victim being his child. Georgia having the courage and strength to make him take accountability (no matter how he tries to ignore it) is a victory to all us victims and should be celebrated. If someone chooses to do that by watching him be sentenced then good for them. If you don’t agree - good for you! We all have different opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahahahahaaha captain pissbag 😂😂
download (37).png

I had to make an account especially to comment on this dirty beast of a man. And as for her.. how can she put that big dirty wi*ly anywhere near her! They are both disgusting and i sincerely hope he gets jail time. She’s an absolute clown
Welcome to the Chinmates thread :love: Waiting for legal justice 🤞

His willy ain't big though .. check past threads :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

And it smells like gone off prawns :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Dirty beast of a man LOL!! Hi Stevo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL !! his face is funnier than his teeny weeny stinky dick though ..

mi.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The troll attack earlier did make me think though .. how many think that G is being a drama queen .. some who think sharing videos or photos without consent is the blame of the victim .. the comment women should be looking after their kids and not attending a criminal sentence .. ffs. This is a trial for the future of kids .. not to be pushed away :(

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Howling at them "going to Paris". Where do I even start 😂 betting they go to a French restaurant to make it look like they're away, because, as others have said, the idiots probably don't realise you need a passport. Lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd love to be there to see the smile wiped off his smug face 👌 far too far for me to go though.

Also, you can never guarantee someone has children. There are many people who can't and to tell them to go play with their kids or something can be a real slap in the face.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just been back to thread 1 to reminisce and this comment jogged my memory. Who else remembers this incident where the police were called to his house on a domestic violence report? Disgusting man.

This is the lass he was with before Jizz. She used to post the same lame tit (at home, going for coffee, cooking basic meals for the slob etc but she had an actual job and life too and I’m so happy she left!)

Would LOVE to know her thoughts regarding the trial.

79D19B34-065C-47A4-8297-02651544513F.jpeg
2A37F1F8-C8D7-4180-BDFA-DB5477964FED.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.