Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored so looked up bears brother Danny on Instagram and although he has the same annoying voice his lifestyle is the thing of dreams for dumb and dumber that must sting so much.
I must say I'm looking forward to all the desperate things the two absolute stanky pair of twats get up to in 2023 if he doesn't get a custodial.

Reactions: 9
If he could afford it/get a Groupon he strikes me as the sort than would go to that salt wankers restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are having a proper day out today bless them that voucher scrap book has had a hammering today.
He's going to have to ride the rim wrecker 3000 hard for more spending money

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is Ivy Asia a flex now? I thought we were all adults and could go to dinner if we well wanted to. Bear, I’ve been twice in the past few weeks, it’s party season that’s what you do when you have friends. Hold on I’ll dig out my receipts to post to my story 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think when your that desperate to spend your life on a mechanical dildo arse pounder to post on the Internet and not much else going to fill the car up must feel like a flex

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's standard Steve and jizz always filtered..sad c#nts.
I don't think I'd actually recognise her if I walked past her in the street because she filters herself to such an extreme level. Although there'd be no mistaking those cankles.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filmed for their international fans :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He tries so hard doesn’t he?
And yet not a single person is impressed. It’s so embarrassing it hurts.

Reactions: 11
Nothing to see here just bear and jizz on a 2 for 1
Screenshot_20230101_193824_Google.jpg

Apparently they are going to Paris so prepare yourself for some baguette up the bum action while jizz goes out and side eyes next to the eiffel tower🤣🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.