Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One message 11 likes🤣So desperate for any kind of attention is pathetic.Away on holiday and searching the internet for posts was going to comment but he’s not even worth my time lol
Wait , who is he ? Is it maybe wrong screenshot or wrong sub forum ? 😁 I’m confused

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving the crossed thread chaos Chinmates!
sex offender stevie isn’t even anyone‘s fave tattle thread 🤣 he’s just an extra, a chinterlude

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What's the story with his brother? Is he "famous" as well? Is he as bad as stephen? Is he still in the picture?

Reactions: 1
Happy New Year you lovely lot sending you lots of happiness and luck for the new year!
Roll on January 31st xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year chinmates it's been a pleasure to spend 2022 with you all, I look forward to many more fun times in 2023.

@CustardJunkie you have given me many laughs, I will never put curlers in my daughter's hair 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When you go out for NYE 6 & finished by half 8 🤣
I am EMBARRASSED for her! Imagine being treated by your boyfriend ONCE and having to post it on Instagram.

I watched his stories and he can’t even make his own bleeping food and the look she gave him when he said he would spoon her later, then corrects him ‘spoon YOU’ was very telling. This bleep won’t even cuddle her. She’s gotta spoon him, duck him, feed him, pay for him. Why is she still there??

• Angry
Reactions: 34
When you go out for NYE 6 & finished by half 8 🤣
I don't suppose he'd risk being being out in public too late into the night.
LOVE how they are so proud of themselves when they go out its such a massive thing for them isn't it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why on his tik tok he is showing off the napkin holder from ivy as a ring . Wtf 🥴
Ohhhh is that what it is? I couldn't work out wtf was going on with that.

Also, what happened to Jizz and her curls she had yesterday? Her hair was back to being straight at night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stevo's parents getting sympathy for their Son being a sex offending tosspot ..

1.PNG

I am EMBARRASSED for her! Imagine being treated by your boyfriend ONCE and having to post it on Instagram.

I watched his stories and he can’t even make his own bleeping food and the look she gave him when he said he would spoon her later, then corrects him ‘spoon YOU’ was very telling. This bleep won’t even cuddle her. She’s gotta spoon him, duck him, feed him, pay for him. Why is she still there??
No way did he pay the bill .. she buys everything :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.