Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘NYE special’ deal, crappy overpriced cocktails… doesn’t scream style or extravagance does it? 😆
Hardly screams "billionaire" does it? Jizzy must have saved a months worth of earnings from OF to pay for that

My toes are curling with second hand embarrassment that someone is desperate enough to post a picture of a receipt, trying to demonstrate how much he loves her. Trying to prove to everyone that he's a "nice boy" really

• Haha
Reactions: 24
shall we take bets on whether he paid the service charge or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we want to have a bet that he demanded a discount as a "celebrity" 😂

Someone pass me a sickbag .... vom alert :sick:

View attachment 1845474
Nothing feels better than what? Drinking cheap cocktail with your RSO boyfriend?

We kicked someone's door off at 3am (for work before anyone starts) and are now in the pub for bier and medals. I'd say I had a better day 😂

And the wife and kids have come to see me. Not a crap cocktail in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmmm, let's think about this shall we..."nothing feels better than this".

How about actually being able to leave the country instead of posting 18 month old photos and pretending you're on holiday ? (The pool pic with her and her bingo wing on full display)

How about dating someone normal, that isn't a raging sex offender narcissist?

How about being able to go out in public more than once a week instead of hiding away to avoid getting a lamping?

Or how about not feeling like you have to take pictures of a receipt and pretend your fella has paid for a meal?

Any one else riddled with jealousy?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bloody Hell ... Jizzy hero worships her sex offender :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hmmm, let's think about this shall we..."nothing feels better than this".

How about actually being able to leave the country instead of posting 18 month old photos and pretending you're on holiday ? (The pool pic with her and her bingo wing on full display)

How about dating someone normal, that isn't a raging sex offender narcissist?

How about being able to go out in public more than once a week instead of hiding away to avoid getting a lamping?

Or how about not feeling like you have to take pictures of a receipt and pretend your fella has paid for a meal?

Any one else riddled with jealousy?
We were just literally debating this sort of thing.

I genuinely don't understand the need to post every aspect of (what those of us who can walk and talk at the same time) would call normal life.

I have a federal government job. My wife is an engineer. We have kids. A dog and a mortgage. But at no point have either of us paid a bill in a restaurant and felt the need to Whatsapp the receipt to people. Or start a tit YouTube channel. Or get parts of ourselves out on Onlyfans.

I genuinely don't understand the need these people have for adulation

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.