Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he acting like a comedy “geezer”? I hate to judge on appearances but I can’t help having my doubts that this little guy has anything but exactly the same outlook on life as the rest of the family!

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t matter what Jiz’s hair looks like, beneath it all she is a horrid person. All the fake tan / silicon / Botox / nails / slap can’t hide her; she is still vile. And she still has a convicted sex-offender boyfriend who likes to publicly shove anything up his hole.

Only ring she will be likely to see is Bear’s stretched hole. She can put that on her finger!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jizz & Sex- Offender .......

" HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just got back from a New Years Eve meal with friends at a Greene King pub .. they burnt the mashed potato ?? How the hell do you burn mash hahahaha . Not just the mash it was all awful .. Everyone was moaning ..so me big gob went to tell them .. i got surrounded by 4 men behind the bar and their Manager telling me they used an air fryer :LOL::LOL::LOL: LOL!!!

I said I don't care what you used .. you ain't eating the crap hahaha I think the older you get the less shits you give .. one had his head in his hands HAHAHAHA!! Wasn't for a discount or nothing ..not the pub chain depends on the kitchen staff .. Happy New Year Tattlers and Chinmates .. let's keep it real in 2023 xx much love 💖💖💖💖

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Saw a battered sausage behind the glass counter in the chippy tonight, was going to take a pic but it was packed. Little pink sausage end poking out of the batter 😅

Think he means that he is an “MBE”…MassiveBellEnd 👍🏽
Looks like a traveler bare knuckle fighter 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why on his tik tok he is showing off the napkin holder from ivy as a ring . Wtf 🥴
What the duck is that monstrosity!! Looks like something you’d pick up in the kids section in pound land! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wearing it Incase someone calls him out for sure, bet it’s been up his arse as well.

What the duck is that monstrosity!! Looks like something you’d pick up in the kids section in pound land! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wearing it Incase someone calls him out for sure, bet it’s been up his arse as well.
Oh I just realised it was a napkin holder and not a actual ring 🤣🤣 sorry am a few vodkas deep.. still a prick regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh I just realised it was a napkin holder and not a actual ring 🤣🤣 sorry am a few vodkas deep.. still a prick regardless.
Haha you’re fine… yeah it’s a napkin holder he took and pretending to be a ring , he even filmed it specifically 😂😂😂😂 probably robbed it 😵

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.