Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do actually! 😂 I must have a neck of steel, honestly doesn’t bother me.
You sleep with all lumps over your head .. .. well weird .. you should go party with Hayley. I guess where there is no sense there is no feeling .. (y)

Aren’t these the new sleep rollers ? They are really squishy? I normally put mine in the morning and wear them all day but I’ve slept in them before and I’m the lightest sleeper! I think these sorts of things have come leaps and bounds coz they are nothing like the ones my mam used to have me in as a child!
Don't care what they are .. i ain't having rollers on my head. I want to move in my sleep. Can shove em up Stevo's ars... I like a normal pillow .. not one with bumps when i put my head to rest.

My hair is down to my waist .. has been for years .. might depend on the hair length but i ain't ever putting them things in again.

duck that !! I ain't doing it LOL!!!

8.PNG

I got a couple of tattoos and some piercings but i ain't ever having the pain of sleeping with them things :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, with all the pummeling it's taken he could probably fit half of Mediamarkt up there and will surely try to smuggle a phone in
Could be a nice little hustle for him on the inside, his own little tech shop 🤔.

@CustardJunkie those hair things have triggered bad memories haven't they? Calm down dear noone is going to put them in your hair. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Could be a nice little hustle for him on the inside, his own little tech shop 🤔.

@CustardJunkie those hair things have triggered bad memories haven't they? Calm down dear noone is going to put them in your hair. 😂
Telling me they have .... right flashback of horror.. ok calmed down now :LOL: Mum forced me to have them ..
I scweeemed and scweemed till I was sick :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope they send Stephen lots of photos & videos of the great time their having & missing him lots!

On another note I’d be raging if he was there - pre RSO X
I saw just after the GUILTY verdict and him making a few comments about DM's he was showing they were away .. wasn't sure where. Ain't a family holiday :D

Parents later .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think it beats the Jizzy spa day..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone replied to the story and DB shared it including his response.

He doesn’t follow SB on SM perhaps he is one member of the family who isn’t actively enabling SB?

He should tell his mum she shouldn’t have lied in court saying SB treats his girlfriends well. Parental loyalty isn’t admirable when your son is a predatory sex offender. SB’s parents need to acknowledge how much they enable SB.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You sleep with all lumps over your head .. .. well weird .. you should go party with Hayley. I guess where there is no sense there is no feeling .. (y)

Don't care what they are .. i ain't having rollers on my head. I want to move in my sleep. Can shove em up Stevo's ars... I like a normal pillow .. not one with bumps when i put my head to rest.

My hair is down to my waist .. has been for years .. might depend on the hair length but i ain't ever putting them things in again.

duck that !! I ain't doing it LOL!!!

View attachment 1842250

I got a couple of tattoos and some piercings but i ain't ever having the pain of sleeping with them things :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Rag roll PTSD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hayley’s at a hotel, the folks are in St.Lucia. Only Creepy Rob is around?

Not sure SB is keen to be out partying in public, wonder what him and Jiz will be up to….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone replied to the story and DB shared it including his response.

He doesn’t follow SB on SM perhaps he is one member of the family who isn’t actively enabling SB?

He should tell his mum she shouldn’t have lied in court saying SB treats his girlfriends well. Parental loyalty isn’t admirable when your son is a predatory sex offender. SB’s parents need to acknowledge how much they enable SB.
Caught the rest for those without IG ..

Just a thought… are we half expecting a proposal tonight?
I think if he had a ring it would be on Fansly round his deformed knob :sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw just after the GUILTY verdict and him making a few comments about DM's he was showing they were away .. wasn't sure where. Ain't a family holiday :D

Parents later .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1842330

I think it beats the Jizzy spa day..
Pissbag will be trundling around with his bag of piss flapping around for all to see, while Mummy Bear downs enough booze to sink a ship, face as red as a landing strip beacon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pissbag will be trundling around with his bag of piss flapping around for all to see, while Mummy Bear downs enough booze to sink a ship, face as red as a landing strip beacon
That is a vision that's going to take a while to shift........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wish the majority of my journey there didn't involve the M25. I've ended up in bother every time I've driven on it 😬 I'd love to see the bleep squirm. Also very interested to see how he turns up to court...whether it'll be the same pantomime as the trial
I have been on the M25 twice. Omg!!!!!

I'm sure Ellis will be there to share his court arrival in all its tacky glory 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are very soft, and it’s a good way to curl hair without using heat, so quite sensible actually for little ones as no damage.
I've used these they're quite squishy tbf i dont like using heat on my hair if i can avoid it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hahahaha looking at it i'm gonna go off on a rag roll rant again LOL!!! Give me a small sherry and sit me in a corner hahaha

I've used these they're quite squishy tbf i dont like using heat on my hair if i can avoid it 😂
Is the sleeping in em that made my head go :eek: hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.