Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the same. Its the only time he’ll ever trend on Twitter again.

Although I’ve never seen anything written about it I think neglecting pets is another narcissistic trait. The two idiot narcissists I’m related to both neglect their animals. They’re just another disposable object to them.
Look how many Katie Price has had die in her care and she has narcissistic qualities too

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Danny seems estranged from the family, think he and Hayley follow each other on SM.

Peeked at his IG he lists himself as having an MBE (really?)

Anyway the short-arsed bandy-legged bit-part actor put his failed entrepreneurship behind him.

But this book launch promo promised a book in 2022 did it materialize?

He wrote a book called "I can do it, you can't"

Did I read that right?

Surely I didn't read that right?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

What an utter bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm pretty sure that a 24 crate of Heineken, a bottle of Disaronno, twenty silk cut, a gram of blow and some scotch eggs wouldn't cost millions. Not even in That London
Stupidest 'man' in the whole world. Does he actually think people don't know that isn't him posting. Millions indeed 🙄🙄He'll be lucky to have a spare 20p.

Reactions: 19
Stupidest 'man' in the whole world. Does he actually think people don't know that isn't him posting. Millions indeed 🙄🙄He'll be lucky to have a spare 20p.
I obviously want Bear to go to jail as justice to Georgia but I also can't wait for him to go to jail and these accounts suddenly go silent.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure that a 24 crate of Heineken, a bottle of Disaronno, twenty silk cut, a gram of blow and some scotch eggs wouldn't cost millions. Not even in That London
Ayye, I heard that too, same place you heard it, my imagination!!

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely really confused why you were in the court room. How does it work, can anyone from the public go?
There’s a public gallery. I live five minutes walk away and wasn’t at work that day so went along out of interest

Reactions: 31
I'm surprised Channel 4 haven't deleted this already. They were on red alert getting rid of all the Rolf Harris segments in Jamie's dream school.

I also find it astonishing that there even is a Bear family Christmas, let alone videos on Twitter of them having fun with the karaoke. Is it a front of solidarity or just the cold blooded indifference with which Bear has lived his life for 32 years? Bit of both perhaps.

Reactions: 12
I will chuckle my nuts off if he fails to attend the PSR meeting.

But if he does go I feel sorry for the poor person having to write it 😂

Reactions: 6
I will chuckle my nuts off if he fails to attend the PSR meeting.

But if he does go I feel sorry for the poor person having to write it 😂
If he had any sense he would, it’s the only way he’d got to try and lessen his sentence!

There’s no doubt he’ll try and get the PO to explore ADHD, and any other neurological and mental health issues.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised Channel 4 haven't deleted this already. They were on red alert getting rid of all the Rolf Harris segments in Jamie's dream school.

I also find it astonishing that there even is a Bear family Christmas, let alone videos on Twitter of them having fun with the karaoke. Is it a front of solidarity or just the cold blooded indifference with which Bear has lived his life for 32 years? Bit of both perhaps.
Come to think of it I'm fairly surprised this was ever broadcast in the first place. Getting banned from using a dating agency is usually something you'd associate with a guy with a dirty raincoat and NHS glasses.

Then again, Channel 4 have got form for outrageous double standards. Here's the wife of a war criminal lecturing some illiterate teenagers about the rights of man:

Reactions: 6
If he had any sense he would, it’s the only way he’d got to try and lessen his sentence!

There’s no doubt he’ll try and get the PO to explore ADHD, and any other neurological and mental health issues.
Yeah, you can see it going one of two ways. He will either go in there and be a knob or he will go in there with a list of medical maladies "wot made 'im do it"

I've known judges read the PSR and completely ignore it. Then I've known others cut the defence barrister off and say "I agree with the PSR recommendation so let's save ourselves some time"

I obviously want Bear to go to jail as justice to Georgia but I also can't wait for him to go to jail and these accounts suddenly go silent.
To be fair, with all the pummeling it's taken he could probably fit half of Mediamarkt up there and will surely try to smuggle a phone in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Or he gives the details to Jizz and she updates occasionally. Not sure how she'd impersonate the way he writes though

Reactions: 7
I agree it’s like he’s desperate for the notoriety as if he’s going to be the new Andrew Tate or something
He’s the Kwik Save Andy Taint. I was actually thinking today what a good month for stamping on misogyny that AT and Oddnob are both facing consequences for their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.