Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a feeling Stevies face isn't going to be far off this expression on the 31st of Jan

Ugly little wanker even before he started pumping filler into various body parts
5F5187D5-0345-4230-8817-EF4BAB77A1B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Are any chinmates going along to report on the sentencing?
I’ll go if I’m not working that day. I found the whole thing really interesting - plus it was so nice to see the idiot taken down a peg or 500!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ll go if I’m not working that day. I found the whole thing really interesting - plus it was so nice to see the idiot taken down a peg or 500!
Ooh im working on that day
If you do make please report back here 😜

Reactions: 6
Bear is currently out on bail and will be sentenced on 31 January 2023. Under a law established in 2015, Bear faces a maximum penalty of two years imprisonment, an unlimited fine, or both.

Damn .. for some unknown reason I thought it was this month .. hahaha 🙃🙃 It was wishful thinking :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reactions: 8
I really wish the majority of my journey there didn't involve the M25. I've ended up in bother every time I've driven on it 😬 I'd love to see the bleep squirm. Also very interested to see how he turns up to court...whether it'll be the same pantomime as the trial

Reactions: 4
Bear is currently out on bail and will be sentenced on 31 January 2023. Under a law established in 2015, Bear faces a maximum penalty of two years imprisonment, an unlimited fine, or both.

Damn .. for some unknown reason I thought it was this month .. hahaha 🙃🙃 It was wishful thinking :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tbf in less than 2 days it will be this month 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
WTF is going on with Jizmin's arm .. is it a case of tit photoshop hahahahaha

:eek:

1.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Update on Crazy Hayley his sis .. been staying in a hotel with the girls last couple of days .. showing off the pool and now got em sleeping with curlers in .. ready for tomorrow.

URGH reminds me of when my Mum put rags in my hair to get curls as a kid .. it hurt my head couldn't get comfortable.. the invention of curling tongs was missed by Hayley :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

322583654_496428045929714_8837326311659431262_n.jpg

• Haha
Update on Crazy Hayley his sis .. been staying in a hotel with the girls last couple of days .. showing off the pool and now got em sleeping with curlers in .. ready for tomorrow.

URGH reminds me of when my Mum put rags in my hair to get curls as a kid .. it hurt my head couldn't get comfortable.. the invention of curling tongs was missed by Hayley :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1841843
How the hell you supposed to sleep with a couple of Xmas crackers in your hair 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Really feel for them kids .. gave me a stiff neck and disrupted sleep .. but they gotta look pretty ..

In the courthouse jizz was telling bandy legs Papa Bear that she was planning to go and see her family at Christmas (weirdly he asked after her dad and her brother but no mention of her mum. I think that tells where he places women in the pecking order). He was saying she should take Steve with her.
There’s been no mention of any visit over the holidays so I’m wondering if what I suspect is a disfunctional family situation is worse after the trial?
[/QUOTE]

No mention of Jizzy having a Brother anywhere .. don't blame him keeping a low profile he moved out quick :LOL:

2.PNG

I hope Stevo has told the council he ain't entitled to the discount of living alone .. tax goes up now Jizz moved in LOL!!

You just know he ain't hahaha

You have to be registered to 192 to get full details .. seems creepy Rob is involved with a some of it .. no surprise :LOL:

1.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1841843
They are very soft, and it’s a good way to curl hair without using heat, so quite sensible actually for little ones as no damage.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They are very soft, and it’s a good way to curl hair without using heat, so quite sensible actually for little ones as no damage.
No they are horrible and give you bad neck posture .. i suffered the things BOLLOCKS!! I remember the age of 5yrs old waking up constant because you can't bleeping sleep on them !!! I use curling tongs now .. thank duck they were invented !

You put em in your hair vortex and tell me different !!! I will still say Bullshit

Last edited:
  • Haha
No they are horrible and give you bad neck posture .. i suffered the things BOLLOCKS!! I remember the age of 5yrs old waking up constant because you can't bleeping sleep on them !!! I use curling tongs now .. thank duck they were invented !

You put em in your hair vortex and tell me different !!! I will still say Bullshit
I do actually! 😂 I must have a neck of steel, honestly doesn’t bother me.

Reactions: 9

Aren’t these the new sleep rollers ? They are really squishy? I normally put mine in the morning and wear them all day but I’ve slept in them before and I’m the lightest sleeper! I think these sorts of things have come leaps and bounds coz they are nothing like the ones my mam used to have me in as a child!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.