Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bear doesn’t see animals as living things, they’re just accessories to him like his fake watches and terrible clothes - props rather than real life beings. Maybe he just did the post to be controversial or upset jazz but I’m sure he wouldn’t hesitate to dump them if he wanted to.

As for jazz, I don’t feel sorry for her as she’s brought this all on herself but I do pity her - she’s absolutely maimed her face and body with cheap surgery/fillers at such a young age and likely won’t stop. She’s spending what should be the best years of her life -should be going out with friends, going on holidays, enjoying her youth etc - instead shacked up with a sex offender and filming herself licking his hole for a few quid. She has no mates, barely sees her family. It’s ironic she posts about not knowing what to do during the time between Xmas/ny as she doesn’t do anything normally anyway. The realisation of what happened to her life is going to hit her hard if it hasn’t already.

He has the same contempt for women.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Or the things they're posting on SM..like nothing has happened. His warped empty mind still sees it all as good publicity. I still think he WANTS to go to prison, he thinks he'll be inundated with offers for interviews as soon as he comes out
I think the same. Its the only time he’ll ever trend on Twitter again.

Although I’ve never seen anything written about it I think neglecting pets is another narcissistic trait. The two idiot narcissists I’m related to both neglect their animals. They’re just another disposable object to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
You've only got to look to the parents to understand how he's turned out.....

Reactions: 4
I totally agree! I just can’t even imagine how anyone can neglect a dog.
Exactly you’d think being a dog walker and owner she would of pulled him up on it before letting them get to that point.
She’s obviously just as bad as her brother, scares me to think people will leave dogs in her care as well! X

View attachment 1836961Jess is that you?
Nope, Jiz lacks the personality and conversation skills…😆

Reactions: 6
I wonder why they think people would be interested to see what they are drinking in costa? It’s weird that something that’s just a very tiny part of most peoples day is a social highlight for them 😂
Cappuchino

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bear doesn’t see animals as living things, they’re just accessories to him like his fake watches and terrible clothes - props rather than real life beings. Maybe he just did the post to be controversial or upset jazz but I’m sure he wouldn’t hesitate to dump them if he wanted to.
He's such a psychopath it's unreal!

Reactions: 9
In the courthouse jizz was telling bandy legs Papa Bear that she was planning to go and see her family at Christmas (weirdly he asked after her dad and her brother but no mention of her mum. I think that tells where he places women in the pecking order). He was saying she should take Steve with her.
There’s been no mention of any visit over the holidays so I’m wondering if what I suspect is a disfunctional family situation is worse after the trial?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You always have the most iconic profile pics .. the snake cane 👏👏👏
The snake cane is a personal fave and it may make another appearance yet 😂. However I thought I'd give them a little more time to post something humiliating (which tbh isn't hard) that is worthy of using as a profile pic first 😂

Just noticed yours as well 😂. I bet she loves that pic of herself...her long awaited pap shot, and isn't it a corker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.