Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw here chinmates, I’ve had an Instagram message saying ‘hi big nose you weren’t hard to find’ 💀💀💀💀 I don’t even have a big nose I’ve always thought it was kinda small and squat haha but at least I’m not a sex offender 🤷🏼‍♀️ happy Friday, I’m having a Prosecco and going out for a dance woooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Aw here chinmates, I’ve had an Instagram message saying ‘hi big nose you weren’t hard to find’ 💀💀💀💀 I don’t even have a big nose I’ve always thought it was kinda small and squat haha but at least I’m not a sex offender 🤷🏼‍♀️ happy Friday, I’m having a Prosecco and going out for a dance woooo
Was this from the social planet thingy?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The only thing that worries me is they may take the 2 years on bail into consideration .. if he has been following the correct procedure. He has still shown no remorse for the victim and utter contempt for the court ..
Possible however, he breached it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Don't you do a Jizzy and get multiple Turkey nose jobs LOL!!!! She looks like Miss Piggy hahahaha ..

He just wanted to try and find a personal flaw that didn't exist .. typical misogynistic behaviour .. he would count your drinks as well :LOL:

Happy Friday .. keep dancing xxx 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Arrow one actually replied ok . Seems they didn't know the full story and the shutter one did a nice reply View attachment 1860441
This company blocked me when I messaged last night 😂😂 so I had 1 company block me, that planet social 🔔🔚 message back saying it’s free promo and didn’t care, the shutter ones say they didn’t know and have asked him to remove the ad and the rest ignored me 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have a big nose inherited from my dad. Maybe I'll ask Jizz where she got hers done so everyone can avoid 🤣

I think from bears post saying did I want promo for my big nose 😂
Don't do it!! He wants your nose for his ars

I've invited Ellis here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This company blocked me when I messaged last night 😂😂 so I had 1 company block me, that planet social 🔔🔚 message back saying it’s free promo and didn’t care, the shutter ones say they didn’t know and have asked him to remove the ad and the rest ignored me 😂😂😂
It's about time Stevo did yet another fake charity cause or giveaway to try and scam people .. I wonder if the police ever charged him for selling counterfeit goods .. they seem to be coming down harder now on dupes.

1.PNG

I have a big nose inherited from my dad. Maybe I'll ask Jizz where she got hers done so everyone can avoid 🤣

Don't do it!! He wants your nose for his ars

I've invited Ellis here
A Greek goddess was sculpted in glorification of an aquiline nose .. Jizz is just a cosmetic trend that will pass in popularity as quickly as her Shein clothes :LOL::LOL::LOL:💝

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Jizz reminding G that her video without consent will be online forever .. mocking a victim when that filthy witch can't even wash clothes :confused:

Jizz uploaded of her own free will ... if it comes back on her she gave consent and filmed to do that for £ .. CHOICE is the thing her braincell ain't registering.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed they’ve posted dolly and diamond on their stories today

Reactions: 3
Jizz reminding G that her video without consent will be online forever .. mocking a victim when that filthy witch can't even wash clothes :confused:

Jizz uploaded of her own free will ... if it comes back on her she gave consent and filmed to do that for £ .. CHOICE is the thing her braincell ain't registering.

View attachment 1861372
What a rotten old bleep she is

It's been taken down by the Server now
Screenshot_20230106-230614_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bear posted last week he was giving them away, so maybe they decided against it?
Attention seeking is all ..

What a rotten old bleep she is

It's been taken down by the Server nowView attachment 1861433
Don't blame them .. this one might still be hosting ..

When an account buys followers a lot are bot accounts who show their IG stories and Tiktok without having to register or follow .. even they are dropping em :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Stevo must have got this free ads for popularity gimmick from someone .. ain't something he would come up with by himself LOOL !! Jizz is on occasions trying to be spiritual .. only spirit she knows is tequila :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.