Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a quick glance over the past couple of pages, but can't see this, this just landed on my fyp....
Interesting!

Slight concern that the comments she makes about the journo stating that the Judge & Jury not liking him - I would hate for this to fan the flames of “not a fair trial guv” and result in any kind of appeal or challenge to his conviction & punishment.

We know he did it & should face the consequences but without him thinking he didn’t get a fair trial when it was x

Reactions: 9
He seems to have bought 500k followers since he was found guilty. Or maybe Jizz bought them for his birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stephen bear is going to jail
against his sentence, he’s sure to rail.
To make ends meet - he pounds his ars
because his life’s a total farce.
Stephen bear’s a total critter
ramming things into his shitter.

He’s now a certified sex case
though his chin’s too big for his face.

Mr bear’s a sex offender
with a deformed, ugly, unsightly member.
Momma says he’s a good boy
while plugging his rectum with a sex toy.

In mountains of debt he sheds a single tear
as his prostate pounder steps up a gear.

On Fansly he tries make hey in the sun
videoing himself titillating his bum.

Over the press his disgraced face is splashed
while his sphincter remains completely mashed.

From society he is totally shunned
In cell block H he will be bummed

Sit back, relax and do not fear
The end of your measly career is here!
Outstanding 💞 👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
I love that this promotion of his tanked. The sports wear company gained 4 followers which was the maximum of any of them. Most of the companies have since unfollowed him. One company now follows both him and Jizz. It sells 3d printed houseware so they will probably knock him up a few 3d printed butt plugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Complete shutters say -
We have yesterday evening been made aware of this and are subsequently looking into this. We do not follow the gentleman and have no affiliation etc.
🤔👀
Daniella westbrook follows this company. Says it all really!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I love that this promotion of his tanked. The sports wear company gained 4 followers which was the maximum of any of them. Most of the companies have since unfollowed him. One company now follows both him and Jizz. It sells 3d printed houseware so they will probably knock him up a few 3d printed butt plugs.
I reckon none of them have asked for ‘promo’s’…
He’s just choosing random..
and he does NOT have a ‘professional’ account!.👀

No ‘contact’ on his 🥴👀

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I reckon none of them have asked for ‘promo’s’…
He’s just choosing random..
and he does NOT have a ‘professional’ account!.👀

No ‘contact’ on his 🥴👀
The planet account specifically asked him

Anyone can turn their account into a business/professional account in settings

Reactions: 3
Just see it now “naaaa I’ve dun nuffink rong, it’s ma burfday man, I’ve bin gettin deff frets man on inshhtagram it ain’t fair man”
I feel like it'd go the same way as when the security started on him in big brother, playing the big man until he realises he's gone too far and reverts back to the pussy he actually is. 😂 sprinkled with: "but it's my biiiirffdayyy!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey chinmates does anyone have any ideas what jizzy will do while sex offender is away. What do we think the cankles saggy fanny will get up too. 18 months alone ..... dildos on a plate ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey chinmates does anyone have any ideas what jizzy will do while sex offender is away. What do we think the cankles saggy fanny will get up too. 18 months alone ..... dildos on a plate ??????
Move creepy rob in 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She'll get a turn on the Prostate Pummeler..........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll get through a lot of plates…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Arrow one actually replied ok . Seems they didn't know the full story and the shutter one did a nice reply
Screenshot_20230106-175616.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In fairness, the ShitStabber 5000 would give her a much better time than the Sex Offender
Well, (words I never thought i'd find myself typing at 19:05 on a Friday night) she won't have to thumb that in :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.