Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting!

Slight concern that the comments she makes about the journo stating that the Judge & Jury not liking him - I would hate for this to fan the flames of “not a fair trial guv” and result in any kind of appeal or challenge to his conviction & punishment.

We know he did it & should face the consequences but without him thinking he didn’t get a fair trial when it was x
He's literally got no argument that it wasn't a fair trial. He dug his own grave with his attitude and the rented Rolls and ridiculous outfits before he'd even opened his mouth in the courtroom. He can't blame the press because everything they reported was true and factual, and he can't even complain that the jury were biased because 9 of them were men. He cooked his goose by showing exactly the sort of narcissist prick he is to the judge and jury.

Knowing him, I think the only reason he thinks he didn't get a fair trial was because he got aReSsTeD oN hIs BuRfDaY

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Completely agree! X
I just rushed back here fast because I hope my post didn't come across like I was having a pop at you because I wasn't ♥. I'm just dumbstruck as to why he thinks he didn't get a fair trial 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because all innocent people complain they didn't get a fair trial............... 😁

• Haha
I just rushed back here fast because I hope my post didn't come across like I was having a pop at you because I wasn't ♥. I'm just dumbstruck as to why he thinks he didn't get a fair trial 🤯🤯
Not at all! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Inside Jiz is lard, most of which is lumped around her arse and cankles, also silicone and Botox.

Bear is just full of tit. He must have to have a heeuge enema before he gets his hole thrashed.

Their bathroom must stink of tit, fake tan, BO, Fanny-batter and hair-extension glue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Interesting!

Slight concern that the comments she makes about the journo stating that the Judge & Jury not liking him - I would hate for this to fan the flames of “not a fair trial guv” and result in any kind of appeal or challenge to his conviction & punishment.

We know he did it & should face the consequences but without him thinking he didn’t get a fair trial when it was x
Yes, regardless of the crime, the law stipulates that the judge cannot be biased in any way and must judge the defendant fairly. Tbh, I am not sure how much truth there is in her video, why a journalist would reach out to her and why a journalist would try and predict the sentencing.

Had Bear got any previous convictions?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Inside Jiz is lard, most of which is lumped around her arse and cankles, also silicone and Botox.

Bear is just full of tit. He must have to have a heeuge enema before he gets his hole thrashed.

Their bathroom must stink of tit, fake tan, BO, Fanny-batter and hair-extension glue.
Well, thats what im going to see in my nightmares :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh please, this daft bint harping on that she has so much money that she can’t stop filling her life with materialistic things 😂 Doesn’t she realise that the best things in life you can’t buy?

True friendships, family, self love, purpose in life, INNER beauty…
The funniest part about it is it's all tat from Shein, and fake labels. There was a photo of her when they had the family holiday with his enabler parents and she had some green rag of a dress on from Shein and the hem had come away at the back. Trash on trash. I'm not being snobby about Shein clothes but she harps on like she's got a wardrobe full of real designer labels. The Balenciaga trainers that were "stolen" out of her car....she probably wrote the lettering on with a tippex pen. We never did get a close up of those trainers.....very long range shots of them 😂

And I quite agree....inner beauty is so important, it's what makes a person, and she's even uglier inside than she is on the outside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, regardless of the crime, the law stipulates that the judge cannot be biased in any way and must judge the defendant fairly. Tbh, I am not sure how much truth their is in her video, why a journalist would reach out to her and why a journalist would try and predict the sentencing.

Had Bear got any previous convictions?
Journo's always do. I suspect he's not far from the mark though.

And the stuff about the judge and jury hating him is just hot air. HHJ will set out his reasons for passing what he does, and the words "bellend" and "dressed like a cockwomble" won't appear.

I'm sure he irritated the judge. Im sure he irritated the jury with his constant squeaking. But none of that will make a difference. Sentence is based on the law, the sentencing guidelines and the facts of the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh please, this daft bint harping on that she has so much money that she can’t stop filling her life with materialistic things 😂 Doesn’t she realise that the best things in life you can’t buy?

True friendships, family, self love, purpose in life, INNER beauty…
Filthy cow throws her clothes on the floor and don't know how to use a washing machine .. she had an IG breakdown before about how life is so unfair and she needs a cleaner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is only a terrace 2 bed LOL!!!

• Haha
Filthy cow throws her clothes on the floor and don't know how to use a washing machine .. she had an IG breakdown before about how life is so unfair and she needs a cleaner :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is only a terrace 2 bed LOL!!!
1st world problems :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't even think it is a 1st World problem. I think it's a im-a-lazy-dirty-skank-that-cant-be-bothered-to-wash-my-clothes-and-put-them-away type problem.
Looks like the people next door are having to try and rent their house .. best of luck to em ..

Capture.PNG

Let me throw a huge branch the dogs can't bring back .. as funny as the anal prolapse he will be flaunting for Fansly :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised the sex offender hasn't done a post making out he's the owner and is generously renting it out
The only thing that worries me is they may take the 2 years on bail into consideration .. if he has been following the correct procedure. He has still shown no remorse for the victim and utter contempt for the court ..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.