Stephen Bear #28 Last Christmas, you went on a bender, the very next year, you’re a sex offender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, Jizz can't find her ring! Boo hoo! Your boyfriend can definitely find his though! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The ring story… anyone feel like they’re gearing up to announce a proposal 😂

Reactions: 7
He’s obviously returned it with the receipt to get his money back… how very “billionaire” of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's literally got no argument that it wasn't a fair trial. He dug his own grave with his attitude and the rented Rolls and ridiculous outfits before he'd even opened his mouth in the courtroom. He can't blame the press because everything they reported was true and factual, and he can't even complain that the jury were biased because 9 of them were men. He cooked his goose by showing exactly the sort of narcissist prick he is to the judge and jury.

Knowing him, I think the only reason he thinks he didn't get a fair trial was because he got aReSsTeD oN hIs BuRfDaY
Of course the trial wasn’t fair. Everyone involved was intellectually superior to poor little Stephen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol I remember when her car got broken into (allegedly) and her ‘expensive’ items were stolen. My first thought was Bear sold them behind her back 🤣 beggar he is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You look to have a nicely sized nose. Bears just wishing his mangled cock was the same size. Small man syndrome..
I hated it for ages but on reflection it’s okay really. Decent. At least it’s not the nose of a sex offender haha.
No in all seriousness.. I dunno how they decided I have a big nose off my private account unless they zoomed in on my super pixelated pic hahaha.
I didn’t end up dancing but I’m in singing along to lighthouse family… any fellow fans?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hated it for ages but on reflection it’s okay really. Decent. At least it’s not the nose of a sex offender haha.
No in all seriousness.. I dunno how they decided I have a big nose off my private account unless they zoomed in on my super pixelated pic hahaha.
I didn’t end up dancing but I’m in singing along to lighthouse family… any fellow fans?
Love the lighthouse family!

Reactions: 7
Oh no, Jizz can't find her ring! Boo hoo! Your boyfriend can definitely find his though! 🤢
Maybe the black hole that is his beef cheerio hoovered it up during the night? X

Thread Suggestion : Stephen Bear #29 Heading to Paris on Eurostar, but with no passport can you get that far? X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The ring story… anyone feel like they’re gearing up to announce a proposal 😂
I honestly hate the way she talks, every sentence she says it sounds like a questionnn? Like why do people do thaaat? Boohoo I'm literally soo upsettt?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think he’s hidden it to just make her upset and psychologically abuse her a bit more before he goes off to prison. He’ll give it to her once she’s hysterical and apologising to him and say it was one of his hilarious pranks 🙄 peak narcissistic sociopath

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thread #29
Will there be a proposal - if they make it to Paris ?
Or will Bear try and shove the Eiffel Tower up his aris?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just been thinking about the sentencing...you do realise that this thread is going to ERUPT if he gets custodial, don't you Chinmates?
It was from Tiffany's apparently...
The "apparently" being the most important word here...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.