Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever is in that bag, is to make a whole song and dance out of him being 'free' when he walks out the court later. Guaranteed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
GIRLSSSS today's the day!

Me fella would fully not let me phone in sick and not WFH as this is our only office day. So I'm sat in work, fuming I don't have updates constantly.

Someone please @ me when there's a verdict!

Fingers crossed for a guilty verdict!

Reactions: 15
I am sure we all hope to not find out what is in the box because it will definitely be intended for celebration.

Reactions: 9
Given Jizzy Nicks attitude last week I honestly don’t think she realises the severity of what’s going on. He’s just a narcissist feeding off any attention. We’ve all seen how much he tit himself on BB with the security guard.

Happy birthday to Georgia. Praying for the results for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What I find absolutely hilarious is the fact that he reckons everything will go back to his prime days once this case is over, and he will be inundated with TV and work offers. Nobody will go anywhere near him now and its amazing to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is he doing this deliberately for the Chinmates? Who the f**k shows up to court on the day of sentencing in a hired Roller with a cigar? He thinks he's some of Delboy, except Delboy had a cheeky charm.
That coat looks like a Joe Exotic X Poundland collab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Whatever is in that bag, is to make a whole song and dance out of him being 'free' when he walks out the court later. Guaranteed.
There was my fat arse thinking they'd took a bag full of snacks in case matters are delayed again 😭 says something about me that food was the only thing to cross my mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think he'll get sentenced today or get sent down for this. I see it the papers all the time locally people with thousands of disgusting images don't get prison. It's a joke.

Reactions: 17
Fingers crossed for the shortest jury deliberation in history 🤞

Reactions: 13
There was my fat arse thinking they'd took a bag full of snacks in case matters are delayed again 😭 says something about me that food was the only thing to cross my mind 😂
From what I could see in the video in the top of the bag was either a book or a box with something in.

Scratch that, know its not a book as they have no idea how to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.