Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I agree with you. Regardless if she slept with him willingly he had no right to put that video out to anyone
She did not agree to have sex on camera, let alone it then be uploaded to his OF and broadcast to the world. Whether it was consensual sex has no bearing on my mind.

Fuck this judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
I loved that this says he’s a shit shag and I instantly thought you’d had a go on his disco stick. A tattler that’s actually shagged one of them would be BRILLIANT
A tattler once said their friend shagged Bear while drunk and his cock smelled like a prawn ring 🍤 Stench made her gag :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
All it takes is for a jury to have one absolute imbecile and it'll drag it out far longer than necessary.
I did jury duty when I was really young, a young black lad was the defendant and one charmer on the jury refused to go back over the evidence and discuss it all as he'd already made his mind up that the lad was guilty. When I questioned him why, his answer was "because he's black, of course he's guilty"
I don't think I'd ever felt such rage at such a young age as I did that day.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
Exactly this, I’ve never seen anything remotely like it. It’s like he was circumcised, regretted it & has wrapped his knob in puff pastry. You know when you bake sausage rolls and sometimes the pastry rises loads, it’s like that.

I can literally smell his musty dick through my iPhone. I’d rather get fingered by wolverine than go anywhere near it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Can't stop laughing at all the newbies sharing their utter disbelief and horror over the poundland pimps mangled dick.
You're all chinmates now you've suffered those images, welcome!

Meanwhile my boyfriend just looked at me and said how he still can't believe I called him a whiffy hoe.
I best get the spare room ready for tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

lozza96

VIP Member
Someones tweeted elon musk asking if he will ban sexual predators from the app and tagged bear 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Is it legal to smoke in the car? It's the drivers workplace? In Scotland we can't smoke in a workplace and there's an additional rule of not smoking when children are present (and those 2 act like children)

I want to buy Ellis a drink 😅 his subtle digs are gold.

Reactions: 51