Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this carries on and goes into tomorrow I’m seriously having doubts 😩😡😡

Bet if it was mostly women on the jury we would of had a verdict by now.

Reactions: 13
I just watched the harassment documentary on c4 (it was on last night) and it shows exactly why freaks like Bear need to be brought to account! Such a scary programme and it’s made me hate him even more (if that possible you trodden pig in blanket dicked freak!) and breathe….

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just checking in and can't belive they haven't found him guilty yet.
What's going on..

Reactions: 7
Who's making a new thread? I daren't do it, never done one before and it's such an important thread and such a crucial time!

Reactions: 4
Please can we stop sharing the troll account. It's giving me anxiety and they are obviously spelling incorrectly on purpose. Don't give them any notice, especially as they are bear supporters

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So wait there you know when he cums out his ars, right. How is the cum getting there? Is he injecting mayonnaise up his bumhole or something and letting it ooze out?
You can get dildos with tubes for inserting fake cum/lube. You're all welcome for this knowledge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
New thread.

Feel free to recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.