Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too
Pulling up my seat ready for this. I've been a lurker chinmate here since last week (and now my eyes have need to be bathed in more bleach than I care to think about). Just hoping he gets sent down today
Me too!!! I am on here daily but only log in occasionally as its so slow on my phone. Always been watching Bear's antics.

Reactions: 5
Morning chinmates.
Fingers crossed he makes it to court

Watch all of Bears ‘fan’ accounts disappear 😂😂😂View attachment 1801011

Jizz clearly cares more about a dog named after her boyfriend than she does the other two these days View attachment 1801012
The little ones don't seem very obedient. When she called them (making cat noises like a bleeping idiot) the dog didn't even look up. She's probably can't get them to come to her and sit to take a picture.

If Bear does get locked up she is gonna struggle raising a rottweiler.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve got a bad feeling it will be postponed today because of the snow, getting 12 jurors in as well as all of the court staff in this weather, but fingers crossed!!! They Barely need any excuse to cancel or postpone court I’ve seen it several times in my work, praying!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Does he have previous? It always annoys me that sex offenders get light prison sentences. Peados, rapists etc always get tit sentences compared to a drug dealer who would get slammed. If he’s a first offender he might get suspended. Does anyone on here know anything about law? I’ve got everything crossed today for that bleep to get the book thrown at him

Reactions: 12
I don’t think he’ll get a custodial which is why he’s making such a joke of it all. Problem as well is if he went to jail he’d bloody love it with being given bum fun all the time and sell the stories after

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will the 20 year old Rolls be able to make it through the snow?
It has it been booked for a chav wedding? He probably hasn’t settled last week’s bill and will need to come in Jizz’s Fiat 500. She can open the door for him like a chauffeur.
What we thinking he will rock up in?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He actually lit the cigar inside the car too the knob

Jess splashing out on fancy dress, cars and cigars

Been an expensive week for her

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He actually lit the cigar inside the car too the knob

Jess splashing out on fancy dress, cars and cigars

Been an expensive week for her
Was going to ask who’s paying for it all? Is she well off this lass he’s with?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.