Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it legal to smoke in the car? It's the drivers workplace? In Scotland we can't smoke in a workplace and there's an additional rule of not smoking when children are present (and those 2 act like children)

I want to buy Ellis a drink 😅 his subtle digs are gold.

Reactions: 51
Car will be cheap to hire, no demand for a wedding car early in the day midweek.

Not many absolute bell ends book Bentley’s to get booked.

And his clothes look like they are all on hire from the fancy dress shop.

Reactions: 21
Was going to ask who’s paying for it all? Is she well off this lass he’s with?
She definitely earns more than him from her OF content but I don't think she early as much as she makes out. She's spent 1000s on botched surgery in Turkey. The only time they ever go out for date night it's either wagamamas or somewhere selling vouchers online.

Reactions: 19
Is it legal to smoke in the car? It's the drivers workplace? In Scotland we can't smoke in a workplace and there's an additional rule of not smoking when children are present (and those 2 act like children)

I want to buy Ellis a drink 😅 his subtle digs are gold.
There's not a MagicTree in the world that'll get that stink out...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don't get the Tony Montana from Wish look. Not that Scarface is a character to look up to, but he did run a huge drugs empire and his girlfriend was Michelle Pfieffer. Being a millionaire drug dealer with an astonishingly attractive missus is a world away from shoving dildos up your backside whilst wearing Pat Butchers charity shop donations.

He is an utter twit with zero redeeming features. I hope he goes to prison, gets given neat tit by all the inmates who will think he is an absolute prat, rethinks his life and gets a proper job.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is he doing this deliberately for the Chinmates? Who the f**k shows up to court on the day of sentencing in a hired Roller with a cigar? He thinks he's some of Delboy, except Delboy had a cheeky charm.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.