Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have covid, so a week off work to keep up with this! Fingers crossed for jailtime 🤞

Lots of love from your Kiwi Chinmate down here in NZ XX []

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I can’t believe they appear to have called that new dog Bear. What absolute f*%king idiots. Talk about self obsessed and lacking any sort of imagination. I can’t imagine what those dogs go through when they actually have the lack of self awareness to film themselves flinging them around for entertainment.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Morning chinmates, Judgement Day has arrived! 🥳 What a fabulous birthday for G it will be if the right verdict is given.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Chelmsford snow update. Only 2 inches, not much feel after.my.post on the previous thread. Local news on and schools are still open (at the moment) so fingers crossed he will get his comeuppance today!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning chinmates… I hope Chelmsford Council have their gritters out… wouldn’t want to stop the chinternational playboy delaying his entrance this morning in a rented vehicle of some description… snowmobile, sled & reindeer, bike (sorry jizz will be with him anyway).

Can’t wait to see what the Willy wanker look is today x

Everything crossed & hope G gets the birthday present she deserves x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m 15 minutes from Chelmsford, and our schools are closed here
Hoping it all goes ahead today 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Morning guys, the roads by me are bad - cars and lorries stuck. I’m gutted but I wouldn’t feel safe driving. Shame as I’m only 20miles away 😔 Our council left it too late to grit and even the nearby grit route has major problems

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
One last go this morning on the pegatron 5000 [jaz won't get a look in] then it's off to the cells for that cretin!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m praying to the justice gods that whatever happens, bear will get fucked over 🤞 🙏 🤲

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gutted I'm working today 😫

Roads were gritted here yesterday and he's travelling from south essex where the snow hasn't been as bad as north.

Last edited:
I’m hoping rather than be cancelled court will be delayed.
Roads out of Loughton are bad with stranded cars.
Praying everyone can get to court today.

• Sad
  • Wow
Morning chinmates.
Fingers crossed he makes it to court

Watch all of Bears ‘fan’ accounts disappear 😂😂😂
A0DC3EB4-D1A1-4BC4-B6F3-C23FA02A51FF.jpeg

Jizz clearly cares more about a dog named after her boyfriend than she does the other two these days
53E2D909-8504-4866-BF19-DD8DBCC3ED8B.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can see the headline now
"Bear goes down surrounded by a mound of white snow" very fitting lol. Fingers crossed for no postponements or delays

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New to the thread have read some of previous what my stomach allowed - never could Bare the lil prick I hope he gets his just desserts today

Reactions: 12
Well Chinmates, here we are, the long awaited day has come (providing it's not called off because of the snow). My initial day ahead at work looks like it's going to be absolutely dead, so hopefully I can watch his downfall as it happens (providing a half decent reporter is reporting on it)

Let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed that the bleep is going to finally get his comeuppance and Jizmin crawls back under the rock she came out from...or straight into the house of another bloke she targets in the hope it brings her the fame she craves.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.