Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Daddy Bear is there. Can't see him staying silent whatever the verdict is.

Reactions: 13
Not relevant to voyeurism. or the count that I believe relates to sharing by WhatsApp, but potentially the Only Fans one. As it’s hosted in the USA and he posted it from Dubai 😰.
I’ve missed this! Has it been said in court it was uploaded from Dubai?

I know they were checking his whereabouts on the dates x

Reactions: 1
Omg I had a similar experience at my jury Duty when I was about 22. The evidence all suggested not guilty but 2 or 3 or the jurors were like he's Asian hes guilty they are always up to this stuff. The rage I felt😑
It went the other way in the one I did jury service on. The defendent was black, there was a mountain of solid evidence against him, and the one black person on the jury held out against a unanimous verdict of guilty because he reckoned the Met police were so institutionally racist (a point he wasn't wrong on) that they'd planted or faked the lot. We were in that room for two days until the judge decided he'd accept a majority verdict of 11 to 1.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder how long they'll take to decide... i'm kind of glad I've been busy today until now so not had a chance to think about this nonce! Got my popcorn ready now.

Reactions: 6
I’m at work and can’t concentrate 😂 hurry up justice gods! If there are any 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only reasonable explanation that would excuse the jury taking so long is that each and every single one is having explosive diarrhea and the toilets are backed up so they've sent the longest person in the world to buy nappies but there is a shortage of nappies in the UK so said long person has had to crawl all the way to the New Zealand mountains to dig up a treasure chest containing the only packet left in the whole wide world

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they do find him guilty (which I’m hoping like everyone else) but no prison time, does that mean he has to be on his best behaviour?

Reactions: 3
If they do find him guilty (which I’m hoping like everyone else) but no prison time, does that mean he has to be on his best behaviour?
If he got a suspended sentence (eg 6 months suspended) then yes, one wrong move and he’ll be in prison to see out the 6 month sentence. Not sure what happens if he were to get any other kind of punishment though?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.