Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the jury are sufficiently pissed off at having to travel in this weather that they will hurry up and not want to come back tomorrow.

Reactions: 18
All you need is one nervous Nelly on the jury and you can be there for hours. When I did it we all thought not guilty apart from one man who wanted to go over absolutely everything again.

Plus they may be getting satisfaction in making him sweat!

Reactions: 8
All you need is one nervous Nelly on the jury and you can be there for hours. When I did it we all thought not guilty apart from one man who wanted to go over absolutely everything again.

Plus they may be getting satisfaction in making him sweat!
I'd literally end up punching someone in the windpipe if they pulled a stunt like that

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There are many things to consider. Such as did Bear intentionally invite G over to perform the act, with full consideration that CCTV was recording. And can it be proven beyond reasonable doubt that he uploaded the video him self, not hacked. Can it be proved that the upload took place in the UK, where this law applies?

Reactions: 3
It seems cut & blow-dried ; the jury may hang it out to make him sweat before the verdict

Reactions: 3
Tbf jury was dismissed at 1pm, would’ve been given lunch and deliberations only started 2pm. So it’s only been an hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just looking at the outfits each day. For all jizzes sins at least she dressed alright for court, I can’t see how a relationship can survive this. If he’s found not guilty he will probably get rid of her anyway!

Reactions: 16
I did watch the arriving video slowly this morning and it looked like White shoe box in the jizz’s bag, be a bloody white dove like Michael Jackson 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Watching the Showers Hit Different Abroad video, pinned to his Twitter page, his penis looks very unusual, it seems to get thicker around two inches from the base, and the thicker part moves when Jess's head goes down on it. I wonder if it was his artificial sleeve... Or poor photoshopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching the Showers Hit Different Abroad video, pinned to his Twitter page, his penis looks very unusual, it seems to get thicker around two inches from the base, and the thicker part moves when Jess's head goes down on it. I wonder if it was his artificial sleeve... Or poor photoshopping.
His penis looks like that, it's a mess down there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.