Stephen Bear #25 Self-obsessed show off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I opened a new word doc up 3 hours ago and so far I’ve written about 15 words. Praying for justice for G, and for every lovely lady on this thread that has been through similar ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can the jury please hurry up, Bear has to pack up his turd tickler/poundland pounder and smuggle four Aliexpress suits into prison in his ars, then meet the bloke on H block that will be taking Bear as his new prison wife, so hurry up jury the wedding vol au vents are on the turn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well let's hope that's the case because FOR duck SAKE I'm about to give birth here.

Not literally, I'm not pregnant but I'm stressed as f waiting
My day has turned out to be busy as hell. But I'm going to take the bollocking for not finishing a lot of stuff today because I just can't concentrate. Usually I'd be pulling my hair out at my workload, but today a don't give a duck. Just need this to be over now. NEVER envisaged feeling this stressed over the verdict

• Heart
Reactions: 31
cant concentrate at work keep checking here for any news.
if hes not found guilty ill be absolutely raging. He could not make it more obvious if he tried that he is a complete and utter lying, abusive bastard with no respect fpr this court case at all. He views the whole thing as a joke and photo opportunity.

Reactions: 19
I can’t help but feel a bit deflated. Does anyone else think the judge summary was incredibly biased and favourable towards bear??I just feel meh.

Reactions: 21
I can’t help but feel a bit deflated. Does anyone else think the judge summary was incredibly biased and favourable towards bear??I just feel meh.
To be fair I think it highlighted the bollocks of him potentially being innocent but the evidence speaks for itself. He’s guilty. The judge has to weigh up both sides and potential arguments. Even when it screams guilty sadly.

Keep hope. Sometimes we lead with emotion and heart thus reading things wrong. The judge isn't as invested as we are. We are 100 percent invested heart and soul and have been for over a year ❤🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i didn't consider they wouldnt find him guilty (when he is blatantly and obviously guilty) until that summing up and now feel an angry anticipation building. i will be so angry if thats planted doubt in the jurys minds.

Reactions: 7
Am I right in thinking there's 3 charges against him? Voyeurism and 2 others? If so they have to determine guilty or not guilty on all 3 charges

Reactions: 7
Try not to worry too much about what the judge has said, we are only seeing snippets of what’s going on

• Heart
It always feels that way. I have attended court multiple times, it’s deeply unfair the way it’s done. They do the prosecution closing speech first, then the defence which is the thing you are left with last in your mind and to top it off, the judges summary is also heavily towards the defence and tells the jury when they leave that they must believe beyond all reasonable doubt that he is guilty. Not that they think he is or he may be, but beyond all reasonable doubt. It’s quite difficult to get a guilty verdict, cases are quite hard to prove at times. For me there’s usually always a shred of doubt with anything in life, so if they are being directed specifically by the judge to find him not guilty on that basis, people just do what they’re told! It really is quite unfair

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.