Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I went in through security I was asked who I was there for I nodded at bear and said - I’m not a friend though. The guy said “no you don’t look like an idiot” 😂
can you take your phone in? I used to go to the old Bailey and phones weren't even allowed to be taken in to the building

Reactions: 5
Yep. If he is convicited he will have 3 days to present himself at a police station to provide initial notification. Which will be followed up very quickly by a visit at his HA by his appointed handlers. Who wont tolerate his attitude. At. All.

In one of the earlier threads I did a sort of ”guide” to what awaits once subject to notification requirements. None of it is good
Could he not be remanded until sentencing?

What the duck 🤣 surely jizz is embarrassed by him in that outfit 🤦‍♀️ and i hope the rolls driver got paid extra for opening his bleeping door. What a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We need these pics hidden behind spoilers like the Jack Monroe thread. Just saw my porridge again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs. Day 4 and finally the chauffeur (dressed like he was off to the bookies) finally opened the door for the twit!

he’s clearly reading Tattle and the comments from yesterday and got the idea.
I don’t know how he finds the time, reading tattle , just bears page has been a full time job this week. My house is like a shithole and I haven’t eaten proper food for days!
Plus he runs a minimum of 5 burner twitter accounts and then has to have a go on the crap compounder 3000.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Up to HHJ

What in the name of all thats holy…………….

Oh, my team have got me Chromcasting Tattle onto the big monitor in our alcove here. Just heard a number of Flemish expletives from the direction of my bosses office too
I want to work where you do 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I have only seen Jizz there so far. Done very smart essex ladies but I think they are Georgia’s crew. From earwigging they are being advised that witnesses won’t be recalled x

She’s in a room with him I think and keeps coming in and out x
Can't believe we have our very own tattle reporter at the scene 👌
Cleared my diary for today. Keep up the sterling work. I'll be nominating you for the honours list.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.