Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
take some Vicks to put under your nose in case you get sat downwind to Jizz. She’s bound to have given him a final rim this morning and will be ponging
🤢💩👅
Well thats one to add to the list of “things you never thought you’d read before lunch”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Im so ready for today but i’m also worried he wont get sentenced and then him & Jizz will just gloat that he’s ‘innocent’
At the very least he will be convicted & onto the National Register, with all that entails. They can kiss goodbye to flying off on hols, have to report at police stations/ social services regularly , will be called in at the drop of a hat, I think house inspections etc. It's quite restrictive-for years, I should imagine. Also it could have knock on effects with newspaper reporters digging every now and again for years to come, endless arguments.......... it'll drive a wedge within his " fairmelee" slowly but surely, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At the very least he will be convicted & onto the National Register, with all that entails. They can kiss goodbye to flying off on hols, have to report at police stations/ social services regularly , will be called in at the drop of a hat, I think house inspections etc. It's quite restrictive-for years, I should imagine. Also it could have knock on effects with newspaper reporters digging every now and again for years to come, endless arguments.......... it'll drive a wedge within his " fairmelee" slowly but surely, too.
Yep. If he is convicited he will have 3 days to present himself at a police station to provide initial notification. Which will be followed up very quickly by a visit at his HA by his appointed handlers. Who wont tolerate his attitude. At. All.

In one of the earlier threads I did a sort of ”guide” to what awaits once subject to notification requirements. None of it is good

Reactions: 18
You've got to wonder if Jizzy knickers has heard some evidence contrary to what Hing has told her about what really happened?

Reactions: 9
Stephen Bear is a right bleep
He also has a fat arse like a runt
Jizz is a whiffy hoe
Only interested in dirty men to mow
They also have boat-races like a munt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep. If he is convicited he will have 3 days to present himself at a police station to provide initial notification. Which will be followed up very quickly by a visit at his HA by his appointed handlers. Who wont tolerate his attitude. At. All.

In one of the earlier threads I did a sort of ”guide” to what awaits once subject to notification requirements. None of it is good

Pls could you summise again?

Reactions: 2
He wont be sentenced today if he’s found guilty anyway. That will be January/February depending on court time and how long it takes to do Pre-Sentence reports etc
That's OK; more time to pull them to bits on here, in the interim.

I'll need a bit of reading over Christmas, New Year etc 😀😀😅😅

Reactions: 4
Just turned up in their crappy rolls! He is wearing burgundy and a stupid animal print jacket with jizz. Nobody else with them and practically nobody outside to even see their entrance! Only paparazzi outside was ellis -bear stopped to pose like it was the red carpet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
He wont be sentenced today if he’s found guilty anyway. That will be January/February depending on court time and how long it takes to do Pre-Sentence reports etc
To be fair, should have elaborated 😂 meant sentenced the way i want, seeing him locked up would make my day

Reactions: 1
When I went in through security I was asked who I was there for I nodded at bear and said - I’m not a friend though. The guy said “no you don’t look like an idiot” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 223
I can really see him getting off with it. When you see everything Katie Price has done over the years and got off every time.

Saying that, she prob plays the single mum, carer to the animal etc

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@stunrw before everything kicks off today and in case it gets lost in the mix. A huge thank you for your very knowledgeable input and explanation all week❤

• Heart
Reactions: 69
If he somehow beat the odds and managed to get it up to get someone pregnant he would also be investigated by social services. Tbh I doubt they would take much action as it wouldn't meet threshold but he would be told he can't be around any kids who aren't his unsupervised.

Reactions: 14
Pls could you summise again?

Plus theres a post a few above from the actual service that will be responsible for monitoring him

When I went in through security I was asked who I was there for I nodded at bear and said - I’m not a friend though. The guy said “no you don’t look like an idiot” 😂
Dying here :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.