Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the way he's been walking I'm confident he's done months worth of pre records with the drillmatic 3000 over the past few days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
With the way he's been walking I'm confident he's done months worth of pre records with the drillmatic 3000 over the past few days.
I’m still chuckling from it being called “a Robot Turd Tickler” by someone last night

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way they have held hands every day speaks volumes. That is not a couple in love or in sync with one another.
I love how desperate she is to turn away from the camera. What's up Jizzy Tits? No filter? The world can see what a haggard little trollop you are?? 22 going on 42?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Excited waiting for Tara to update. No phones allowed in court so we won’t hear unless a break hits I guess

Reactions: 13
can you take your phone in? I used to go to the old Bailey and phones weren't even allowed to be taken in to the building
Yeah I’m familiar with Scottish courts and you cannot take your mobile out at all.

I’m a reporter and we can only take hand written notes, no typing or recording or phones.

Reactions: 17
Just watched the EssexLive video of them arriving. Money doesn't buy class does it? Chauffeur looks like a scruff, Chin doesn't even help Jizz out the car.

I’m still chuckling from it being called “a Robot Turd Tickler” by someone last night
Guilty as charged :giggle:😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the EssexLive video of them arriving. Money doesn't buy class does it? Chauffeur looks like a scruff, Chin doesn't even help Jizz out the car.

Guilty as charged
The video at the end you can hear him say “text me the paperwork alright” I think. I’d love to know what this week cost him in hire car fees and fancy dress. It’d have been so much better if he spent this and no paps turned up.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Guilty as charged :giggle:😅
Got some really funny looks on the tram on the way to work, sat there looking at my phone randomly laughing :ROFLMAO:

Still not been called! There are interesting things happening I think
Your Honour I promise its the last day…….

1670583548261.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.