Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pointless piece of trivia one of my colleagues came up with: Chelmsford Prison was actually where they filmed the TV show Porridge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just seen Ellis has updated the live site……I wonder if he had a straight face typing the words “leopard print coat and golden cane”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I went in through security I was asked who I was there for I nodded at bear and said - I’m not a friend though. The guy said “no you don’t look like an idiot” 😂
Can't see my computer screen though the actual tears of laughter I have from this. Legendary.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Ellis has updated the live site……I wonder if he had a straight face typing the words “leopard print coat and golden cane”
He was literally the only person outside the court apart from me and I was pretending I couldn’t even see them!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Between Tara having to clarify she isn't a friend, and him turning up looking like a poundland pimp, I'm absolutely done 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69
You can tell Jizzy is trying to look classy. Failing miserably because you can’t polish a turd. But trying

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.