Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the bandy legged dad has just limped past me, muttering and swearing under his breath. This is intriguing

Come! Bring pop corn!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
I started work at 9 and so far I've typed more words on this thread than I have on any of my actual work documents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh god the bandy legged dad has just limped past me, muttering and swearing under his breath. This is intriguing

Come! Bring pop corn!
Every time someone mentions his Dad, all I can see is Father Jack sat in his chair

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Regardless of the outcome today, I will be raising a glass tonight for Georgia's strength and courage and for all you guys on here, your strength for what you have been through and for your bleeping amazing updates and banter! Cheers 🥂 Let hope this cretin gets what he deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 81
I started work at 9 and so far I've typed more words on this thread than I have on any of my actual work documents 😂
My Teams status has been set to DND since about 0930……….dont know why I logged in to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Regardless of the outcome today, I will be raising a glass tonight for Georgia's strength and courage and for all you guys on here, your strength for what you have been through and for your bleeping amazing updates and banter! Cheers 🥂 Let hope this cretin gets what he deserves
Here here!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.