Stephen Bear #24 Farcical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just turned up in their crappy rolls! He is wearing burgundy and a stupid animal print jacket with jizz. Nobody else with them and practically nobody outside to even see their entrance! Only paparazzi outside was ellis -bear stopped to pose like it was the red carpet.
They may have had whip-round this Morning for some petrol 😃😃

Reactions: 2
Surely if he’s convicted then he won’t be allowed to do OF anymore? As he uploaded someone without their knowledge and broke the law etc. Sorry if this has been mentioned before

Reactions: 16
He wont be sentenced today if he’s found guilty anyway. That will be January/February depending on court time and how long it takes to do Pre-Sentence reports etc
God's sake. What happened to the good old days?? Guilty? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@stunrw before everything kicks off today and in case it gets lost in the mix. A huge thank you for your very knowledgeable input and explanation all week❤
More than welcome. The more people who understand how the system actually works (and I use works in a loose way!) the better

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's important that this case reflects the danger in unsolicited private sexual pictures and videos being put online ( and for profit) , without prior consent. Also after, when it's requested to be taken off, as well

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it weird that I'm really jealous? Ha, id love to see his cry face when he gets stick on the SOR and so on later
Court hadn’t even started and it’s already fascinating! It’s very intimidating and Jizz every now and then clomps past in her stupid shoes looking like she’s ready for a night at the sugar hut 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Fingers crossed for a guilty verdict guys! I have my work do tonight and will be getting nicely drunk if he is.
Glad to have been on this journey with you all I am sure we can all agree it’s been unique 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Court hadn’t even started and it’s already fascinating! It’s very intimidating and Jizz every now and then clomps past in her stupid shoes looking like she’s ready for a night at the sugar hut 😂
Hahahahaaaaa 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 6
Court hadn’t even started and it’s already fascinating! It’s very intimidating and Jizz every now and then clomps past in her stupid shoes looking like she’s ready for a night at the sugar hut 😂ere
Are any of his family there to support him?

Reactions: 4
When I went in through security I was asked who I was there for I nodded at bear and said - I’m not a friend though. The guy said “no you don’t look like an idiot” 😂
I can imagine you're not the first to have to deny you're there in support of him etc 😂

Reactions: 11
I will be sitting in a bath of bleach when this is over

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good reporting!!! You're a trooper ❤

Reactions: 24
So is she sitting on her own?

😃😃 this morning ...........

.......and later, this afternoon's black mariah 😀😀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1999-rolls-royce-silver-seraph-1.jpg
0c0aa7bf092bf24f03424efcd64212bb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.