Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
‘You cannot blame someone else for your circumstances, that’s called projection’ 😂🤣🤣🤣 bit rich coming from her when she is literally the queen of blaming other people for her issues 😭
View attachment 1234510
She really is unbelievable! Does anyone get the vibe that all this may be about the fact she is doing well financially and she’s about to start flashing the designer items and boujee holidays? And she knows she’s built a brand on being sad, fat and lonely and not ‘mainstream’ acceptable?

Reactions: 10

stevenseagull

VIP Member
In the Maldives

with her COUSIN

No boyfriend again?

i would love to know what his excuse is for not meeting his girlfriend on a holiday there.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I missed what she said but looks like she’s still up to her old tricks
She did a tweet saying she'd be embarrassed to be an american today. She then deleted it when people, understandably, took issue with it but then did a series of tweets sniping at the people who'd said something. She's a hot mess.

Like, I get being 'embarrassed' - I was embarrassed to be a brit when we passed the Rwanda legislation. However, I did think the tweet seemed off and a bit too soon, for lack of a better expression. Women will be really scared and it just came off really tone deaf.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Second year in a row its been this bad?

And no savings? I thought content creation paid!! Its crazy to have no savings, reminds me of sami Maria who after all these years is the only old YouTuber who has never purchased a house and has said a few times she was broke....because these girls are wild with money

There must be something shes not saying because £30k is wild, if content contreation hasn't paid well the past 3 years, sis you've been travelling to the San Francisco which is very very expensive, so whats gone wrong? Why could you have got another job whe ln you saw work slowed down?
sorry but there’s no way content creation is a 37.5 hour a week job. She could work even part time and still go and stand with her leg in the air hanging off some railings for content

• Heart
  • Haha

SpritneyBeers

Can't believe companies are still flying influencers out to places like New York to post about..... some speakers?? how many people are going to buy these Sonos things on the back of that....

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Interesting, I doubt her Facebook friends are gonna raise her 30k!

So do we think she's paid it herself now with her saying she's used her life savings up so will never buy a home? Or does she need the 30k on top of that?!
This is what I think - she either put the GFM on fb and got a lukewarm response (maybe chose her smallest social media audience for a test drive!) so didn’t publicise it elsewhere, or she had a modicum of self awareness and realised her followers weren’t going to pay her tax bill so abandoned it and paid with her savings (or at least a big chunk of it with her savings). It sucks, building a house deposit in London is insanely difficult if you don’t have parental help and all your money goes on rent etc - but it is what it is. As others have said, HMRC don’t fuck about.

She could probably rebuild a good chunk of it if she drastically cut her outgoings and didn’t live in such a fancy flat in SW London, didn’t spend so much on skincare/nails/clothes, sold some of her clothes/accessories etc - but it doesn’t look like she’s willing to do that.

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
That's what gets me, we're in a massive cost of living crisis! I get that some people are doing okay and if she can afford to do it then fine! But showing off a free luxury holiday to the Caribbean is unbelievably tone deaf. The age of influencing is so so toxic to me

Reactions: 9

SpritneyBeers

Genuine question- is there any genuine interest in an influencer’s holiday content? I’ve skipped it. If I want to go to St Lucia I can do my own research I don’t need to see that prick doing one big ad.
I've got inspiration for places to go from Instagram before - e.g. i've seen some good holiday content around lesser-known holiday spots in the UK, and then within those interesting cultural things like a museum or garden.
But I'd never, ever trust anything an influencer who's been given a free stay has to say about a specific hotel or resort. And even if I was interested the fact that they were giving free shit to vacuous influencers would put me off anyway!

It cracks me up how performative the outrage is. None of them would complain about carbon emissions and sustainability if a brand paid for them to travel across the world for a jolly that could have happened in the UK using public transport, but another naff reusable bottle is enough to tip them over the edge 🤭

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
She just doesn’t seem to get that companies can offer ‘creators’ opportunities on any terms they want, if you don’t like it you don’t take the job! But then don’t complain when someone else is willing to do it on those same terms.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
So she’s crying over her valentines roses despite saying she wasn’t mentioning it again and the fact of you scroll far enough back on her insta she has photos of her celebrating valentines with her ex.

Hmmmmmmmm
that doesn’t suit her narrative I’m afraid

• Haha

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
The ‘must be nice’ remarks about couples are weird to say when you yourself are coupled up and happy.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting a relationship, although i feel Steph’s desperation for a bf is to her detriment.

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I don’t understand what she has to be jealous of? Her influencer career is going inexplicably well despite the fact she was exposed over her anti-semitism and she is vile to people online. If I was her I’d be counting my blessings.

• Heart

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s angling for a free car or similar with all the ‘ohh finding a car is so hard’ posts and tagging brands 👀