Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
She was off again on Twitter today because people were criticising influencers. It really boils her piss when people don’t act like influencing is the hardest job on earth. Imagine if they got a real job, they’d be handing their notices in after a day.

Reactions: 11

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
I reported her tweet and just got back a response. How does using that word not go against their bloody safety policies :confused:View attachment 1309537

feel free to disagree but if a black person uses it against another black person how is it racist? Black people use the N word too. It doesn't carry the same weight of racism that it would if a white person said it? So that's a false equivalence surely. I did look at the persons feed that she quote tweeted and she seems like a person with quite hateful views.

not to defend Steph cos I can't fucking stand her, and her choice of vocabulary in this instance isn't good obviously but also that person she tweeted @ sounds like a cunt too

edited just to add, obviously the word is abhorrent and I would never ever condone it. I'm just trying to understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she means that she as a creator created £80k’s worth of creative/digital assets for the business to use? So the business would have otherwise had to hire a stylist, videographer, photographer, etc etc to generate those revenue driving reels that these creators put out.

I mean 😬😬😬 some truth in it but she’s vastly overestimating how much creative content is valued by businesses… if these content creators weren’t doing it it’d likely just be the hotel manager or cool creative waitress with a camera loaned from head office lbr.

smartalec

Who gets an asos / other online retailer / celeb collection?

1. Those with a huge number of followers (eg love islanders)/offline celeb (eg Fearne Cotton)

2. And /or distinctive style (Alexa Chung maybe)

3. OR bland everywoman who usually slots into an already designed collection

Steph isn’t any of the above. She gets little engagement for her follower numbers and no offline recognition. Her style is whatever is fashionable tending towards oversized dresses/ugly shoes. And her brief online claim to famewas a mini Twitter scandal so hardly risk free.

It’s not going to happen unless she launches herself. But I doubt she would have the drive/knowledge.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
In the Maldives

with her COUSIN

No boyfriend again?

i would love to know what his excuse is for not meeting his girlfriend on a holiday there.
Thing is, Stephanie was so desperate for a boyfriend; she would literally accept crumbs.

Quite unusual to see a partnered influencer get a gifted trip and repeatedly not travel with their so called boyfriend.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Recap:
Not much to it really, she’s still the same hateful, moaning cunt she always has been except she now has a boyfriend.

• Haha
Why won’t they accept a payment plan?
HMRC don’t f around with this stuff, you’re meant to be accruing for your tax liabilities throughout the year, if you’ve not got the money it’s because you’ve spent their money so they’re not willing to wait around.

The problem is this shit snowballs quickly. If she’s been late with corp tax they’ll now take estimates out of her biz accounts ahead of time, even if it leaves her cash flow negative/in overdraft. The estimates will also be on previous years’ figures, which isn’t great if business is slowing.

I have great sympathy with anyone who hits financial difficulty. If she’d have gotten a PAYE job and was trying to chip away herself I’d have donated, but sorry it’s a total fucking liberty to sit on your arse naval gazing on Insta hoping ur social capital gets you £30k rolling in easy?

Write a book spilling the tea on influencing and how it’s evidently only for the generationally wealthy. Freelance for ad agencies. Do 1:1 styling sessions with your fans? Interiors sessions? There’s so much she could be doing but she’s choosing to do zilch…

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I reckon she absolutely had the tax money in savings but that was house deposit money which is why she tried to crowd fund.

not seen her crusty boyfriend in almost a year….

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Isn't a basic rule of self-employed life to put money aside for tax time?
It sounds like her accountant is linked so maybe she thought they were sorting it but weren’t, or were but not telling her how much tax she was racking up? Who knows.

Danie Vanier had a similar experience with her accountant but has very wealthy parents who probably bailed her out.

Sorry but people are struggling to pay their rent/mortgage and basic necessities - anyone who does have spare cash to give away wont be prioritising an influencer’s tax bill over actual charity!

As others have said, living in boujie flats and hiring photographers suggest she wasn’t short of a few bob. She’s been doing a lot of tweets lately about influencing not paying enough - but if that’s the case then find a real job, or cut your outgoings, or both! Like everyone else!

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Mom and dad are no more?!? Who could have predicted such a thing 😂😂😂. I guess we’re back to ‘I can no longer be around people in love’ and ‘I’ve never had a Valentine’s Day’ narrative.

• Haha