Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BillieR

Chatty Member
Her biggest blind spot with her career is not playing the game - people like Danie Vanier and Felicity Hayward aren’t controversial or confrontational on their social media channels.
I dunno, I think Danie does share her opinions. She just does it professionally and isn't relentless with it. She posts about other stuff regularly too. Unlike Steph

misunderstood

I possibly believe the hair story but not the other things, I follow a sex influencer ( who is black )and she was at that festival doing a workshop . She looks like she had a blast , no negative vibes or causal racism to be seen or heard

Romy

VIP Member
Gabriella Lascano is huge and a history of anti blackness ? I can't imagine although I don't follow her anymore for a long time.

SpritneyBeers

is she writing a novel? She might have actually said and i've missed it. but feel like that's whats coming with all these writing tweets and how she suddenly keeps posting books on her insta stories

silkytoes

She's moaning on Threads that a magazine have used pictures of her at London Fashion Week after they changed their minds about giving her a column last year.

Has she said what magazine that was? I remember the Grazia thing fell through but that was ages ago.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She genuinely thinks she’s hilarious. There are so many genuinely funny people out there doing this already there’s no way she’d ever get hired. Her commentary is as funny as dog vomit.
I mean, at least she has managed to move on from the nazi and holocaust jokes…. Smh