Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Her threads are pretty amusing -

Not Steph dishing out financial advice after crying about a high tax bill and setting up a go fund me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Eurgh

VIP Member
It’s a wig too right?
I think it’s horrendous when people try and touch black womens hair but like… don’t wear the giant attention seeking Afro on holiday? It’s a wig!
Nah - she should wear what she likes and people shouldn’t touch it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I personally think a lot of this is down to her very obvious paranoia due to a personality disorder. I also think that constantly filming yourself and eye fucking your phone is bound to attract negative attention.

Reactions: 16

SpritneyBeers

787839o981c.jpg

I didn't think the last bit of this review sounded like her so I looked up reviews of the book and sure enough.......

783237e3h3u7.jpg

this is one of the top rated reviews on GoodReads for it , from a year ago hahahahahah 🥴 wonder if she always does this?

• Haha
  • Wow

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I completely forgot Stephanie existed for yearssss, randomly remembered her and used her Twitter/this thread to catch up and oh boy.
I think the word narcissist gets thrown around far too lightly nowadays (the way sociopath used to 15-20 years ago) but I truly believe she is a raging narcissist.

She’s so prickly and demanding about ‘privilege’ yet she’s so regularly tone deaf and offensive herself. I also think she’s something of a pathological liar. I remember that story she told awhile back about the guy who she went on a date with and they slept together and then his mate emailed her that it was actually a whole ‘pull a pig’ joke/bet that they all had. I personally never believed any of this actually happened.

As for this long distance ‘relationship’ that she’s making such a fuss over - she is far too old to be this silly. Has this man offered you anything concrete yet to be shouting from the rooftops? She has such a smug attitude of somehow being really smart and clued up about life, and above it all. But she couldn’t be further away from that, her whole happiness and sense of worth clearly revolves around being ‘chosen’ by a man.

She was awful and bitter about couples and public displays of romance and affection and did a 180 as soon as she got into a “relationship” herself. But you’d think she’d chill out abit until there was something substantial to show off. The fact that she’s had to travel to him first, the fact that’s she’s the one banging on about moving to America for him? All very clear indications that she is the only one actually invested here. It’s already looking volatile considering the break up make up that happened the other week. Long distance doesn’t make sense unless you’re already in a strong committed relationship and a clear (mutually discussed and agreed upon) time line and plan is in place for when you’ll live together in the future.

I’ll be honest people like her scare me. They’re emotional black holes. Everything is disingenuous and self serving. And using legitimate social justice issues like racism, feminism, classism etc to simply further your own agenda and be a professional victim. It’s not about trying to do your part to further the fight for inequality, it’s just a ploy for attention and self gratification. Just constant manipulation and narrative twisting to suit yourself. The thing is people like this tend to struggle a lot in their personal lives, so having to beg on IG for friends and this weird one sided long distance situationship that she’s trying to pass off as a great love story doesn’t surprise me in the least.

SpritneyBeers

jnwdwe7.jpg

this popped up today and i just...... don't really get it. If influencers get gifted products and invites to events isn't "free promo" the whole point? Brands arent doing it out of the goodness of their heart. If you want a monthly salary then get a salaried job??

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
That fucking Q&A has infuriated me.

the irony of her saying things about editing pics and filters when she’s literally using a filter on every story!

And she’s very bitter about the whole ASA thing isn’t she, I reported her a while back and if she’s done nothing wrong then fair play, doesn’t mean I’m embarrassed to have reported her.

Reactions: 13

capriallie

VIP Member
God forbid you have to work 6 hours a day on an all expenses paid holiday for your job. The rest of us do things like get up at 6 every day, have to commute 40 minutes, work 9/ 10 hours including through our unpaid lunch break and then drive home again where we spend all night stressing about things we didn’t finish. And then if we want a holiday once every couple of years, it costs us thousands! Sorry but she will never get sympathy from any “non creators”

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Re NYC... I would have thought if you were in the same country as your long-distance partner... even on opposite coasts, you would perhaps arrange to meet.

SpritneyBeers

- she moved into a new flat
- Complained about vegan food being served at events, Slagged off Love Island contestants' looks on twitter
- didnt wear a mask on several occasions
- the "leg washing" debate reared its head several times as did "smegma"
- went to Greece(I think) on holiday and claimed men were staring at her "when there wives weren't looking" but she wanted to come home to eat pasta
- made some vague comments on twitter implying she had an american bf
- then THE BIG REVEAL after her trip to the US that she now has a bf, but he lives in america and has been her "best friend" for 10 years despite never beeing mentioned before
- she got one weird dm from someone who was unfollowing her and went on a typical rant about how white women want her to be miserable
- Anyone who dislikes anyting she says is racist and fat phobic

The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
‘You cannot blame someone else for your circumstances, that’s called projection’ 😂🤣🤣🤣 bit rich coming from her when she is literally the queen of blaming other people for her issues 😭
D7344F46-A0B2-4BCC-9D3F-23AB7F9467F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12