Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Lol yes she’s ‘sussing out’ visas. Babes it’s RIDICULOUSLY hard to move to the US unless you’re married to a citizen (and hard even then) or have a very impressive job/skillset like a brain surgeon or finance CEO. Weirdly enough I don’t think there’s a shortage of ‘influencers’ in LA! I find it embarrassing how naive she is.

Reactions: 9

smartalec

If you owe that much tax surely your income was also high? Or is the problem having to pay tax on gifts-in-kind?

Reactions: 8

Lorelei

Chatty Member
Influencer culture is inherently right wing as well. I can’t bear reading her Twitter but ‘live within your means’ is vile right wing/Tory rhetoric which is hysterical because Steph has built a terrible brand off of being woke. She really is a huge hypocrite and this latest rant proves she really doesn’t stand for anything or believe in anything but her own fat ass.

sleepflowers

VIP Member
What's stopping them from getting proper jobs? Might not be able to go on a last minute luxury trip abroad for content I guess 🎻

• Heart

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I know it’s been said on here a lot but if she had a real job I think she’d pass out from shock after having to do a day’s actual work…

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Who is asking for her “driving journey”? Surely you have some lessons and then do your test, what more is there?

And of course she’s now the best driver who has ever graced the roads 🙄

• Haha

BillieR

Chatty Member
Not Miss Stephanie wading into the Israel Palestine conversation by calling Amy Schumer a white supremist.
She just can’t keep her mouth shut can she?
Amy schumers post was harmful af, infactual propaganda tbf. And it did get taken down.

Stephanie posted this which I personally think is spot on, a lot of silent influencers should take note

Attachments

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I think she’s feeling quite bitter at the amount of plus size bloggers who have lost weight or had surgery - Covid was a big wake up call to alot of people.
They didn’t lose weight because they were worried they were losing jobs to mid size people ffs.

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Who gets an asos / other online retailer / celeb collection?

1. Those with a huge number of followers (eg love islanders)/offline celeb (eg Fearne Cotton)

2. And /or distinctive style (Alexa Chung maybe)

3. OR bland everywoman who usually slots into an already designed collection

Steph isn’t any of the above. She gets little engagement for her follower numbers and no offline recognition. Her style is whatever is fashionable tending towards oversized dresses/ugly shoes. And her brief online claim to famewas a mini Twitter scandal so hardly risk free.

It’s not going to happen unless she launches herself. But I doubt she would have the drive/knowledge.
and she can only really pull off one look which is kicking her legup in giant balloon dresses

She never ever posts going out socially? It’s always blogger events.

• Haha

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
Gosh, that's pathetic.

I've seen her 'steal' tweets, but book reviews are a new low.

With all the writing she alleges to do, makes you wonder how much is indeed hers and not lifted from God knows where.