Stephanie Yeboah #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Not much to it really, sheā€™s still the same hateful, moaning bleep she always has been except she now has a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
- she moved into a new flat
- Complained about vegan food being served at events, Slagged off Love Island contestants' looks on twitter
- didnt wear a mask on several occasions
- the "leg washing" debate reared its head several times as did "smegma"
- went to Greece(I think) on holiday and claimed men were staring at her "when there wives weren't looking" but she wanted to come home to eat pasta
- made some vague comments on twitter implying she had an american bf
- then THE BIG REVEAL after her trip to the US that she now has a bf, but he lives in america and has been her "best friend" for 10 years despite never beeing mentioned before
- she got one weird dm from someone who was unfollowing her and went on a typical rant about how white women want her to be miserable
- Anyone who dislikes anyting she says is racist and fat phobic

The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
White woman that disagree with her are the devil.

Started an argument over plant milk. Released creepy insta story where her smile and tone of voice gave off ted Bundy vibes.

Complained about random people staring at her and taking photos of her in public.

Considered hiring a private detective and the police over someone who didnā€™t like her on Twitter, claiming they made her feel unsafe.

Despite the last few years of complaining about other people showing public displays of love she now LOVES to see it!!!!

So released a cringey reel of her and her boyfriendā€™s ā€˜intimateā€™ moments which is totally normal to film šŸ™„

As someone else already, still a bleep.

Reactions: 5
Also she's boycotted ASOS seemingly because they won't give her a brand deal or partnership!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Low key called out another influencer for racist tweets, conveniently forgetting her own which never got mentioned again because she ā€˜did the workā€™.

Reactions: 4
I appreciate Stephanie raising awareness/reminding people about how problematic Australia Day is. But Holocaust Memorial Day happens and not a peep.

I appreciate Stephanie raising awareness/reminding people about how problematic Australia Day is. But Holocaust Memorial Day happens and not a peep.
she is a certified jew hater so Iā€™m not surprised she didnā€™t mention it. She made the Holocaust the butt of several jokes and openly tweeted saying that the Holocaust was nothing compared to what has happened to black people over the years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Probably knows that people will bring up her previous tweets and accuse her of being a hypocrite šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Her whole approach is silence and avoidance because she wants the whole thing to disappear

Youā€™d think because she ā€œdid the workā€ sheā€™d post about it to show sheā€™s sorry šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Tbh I donā€™t think we was ever sorry considering this is what she wrote in response to the situation. She saw herself as the victim as usual.

Tbh I donā€™t think we was ever sorry considering this is what she wrote in response to the situation. She saw herself as the victim as usual.

I agree, especially as she mentions in the article the tweet in 2011 when she was a ā€œteenagerā€ - she would have been 22 potentially 21. Yes still young and of course you can change your outlook on things over time, but trying to make yourself even younger is a way to deflect how serious it was.

I more meant as a way of showing sheā€™s sorry from a brand/marketing point of view.

Sheā€™s actually written something about no one is looking at you in a bikini when literally the whole world is apparently staring at her. Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 3